MCX-Silver Real Time Trading Log - 20 % ROI

This happens because ppl have high expectations from the market , that it will give 1000 points, 2000 points etc, and when that doent happens , they go into such a shock ,which leads to change in their behaviour towards markets and also other individuals . Now marimmuttu will start seraching another holy grail system , because a trader who is confident in his system will have no hesitation or relutance in accepting his loosing trades or loosing months because he will be sure that profitable trades ahead will cover for all such loosing trades.
expectation is not bad thing. because without expectation no body can survive and everything is meaningless. But claiming once self expert even having knowledge is sign of arrogance. Trying to manipulate something with brain games is a looser attitude. Profit or loss, up or down is part of life. No body will out of preview. A king could become beggar and beggar become king. Survival is important. for it anything permitted except harming others.Some body asking for reply again and again not responding to that and making excuse this and that. Novice cannot understand these things only experience and hand burning people can identify such people.Last 3 yrs before starting my 1st thread he begged me to teach. And itch his head this study is complicated that study is not full proof. Arrey bhai money is not growing on tree.Ask him a proper study in real market. A proper pattern. Theoretically by copy paste he will answer. I bet in real market if identify a single study and judgement properly with 50% plus success.:):thumb::lol:

oh!! well..
i bet a single study will make consistent profit in day trade without fail...profit taken (full/partial)is in ur hand..

happy trading...:thumb:
I am not saying that probs with studies. Probs is with this guy. He is changing studies and again saying that study is not good. Even I know by one study also you can earn if used properly.Interpret properly as I am talking about particular person and not particular studies:):thumb:

Last edited:
I think there is no reason to be very critical of marimuthu. He had his system and we all know that he did well last month. Fortunately or unfortunately there were few SL trades this month that didnt go well with many. None of the system is fool proof and that is what keeps us in striving to be perfect. Yeah, there were few bad days in his log, but lets not forget he is still the person who gave successful calls last month. May be we should judge him after 6 months or so - his trade log speak will for itself. It would be disrespectful if we don't let him continue posting his log and sharing his views/ideas about TA. In the end, no one is perfect.

P.S : I was with him online on 26-Apr-2013. He did gave me his positions and target during the time. With what he gave me, I am sure he made a profit of 800+ points during the day....

I think there is no reason to be very critical of marimuthu. He had his system and we all know that he did well last month. Fortunately or unfortunately there were few SL trades this month that didnt go well with many. None of the system is fool proof and that is what keeps us in striving to be perfect. Yeah, there were few bad days in his log, but lets not forget he is still the person who gave successful calls last month. May be we should judge him after 6 months or so - his trade log speak will for itself. It would be disrespectful if we don't let him continue posting his log and sharing his views/ideas about TA. In the end, no one is perfect.

P.S : I was with him online on 26-Apr-2013. He did gave me his positions and target during the time. With what he gave me, I am sure he made a profit of 800+ points during the day....
Giving common excuse to hide failures is enough for anyone to lose interest.....your joining date on traderji is April 2013 and you pretending to be following marimuthu from March.....sounds suspicious......now fact is April month was a failure and why not accept it instead of trying to cover it behind curtains of such excuses of gmail etc....

OnlyYour muttu swamy has license to judge others kya. No body is stopping him to post. Thing is hippocracy he has. We dont have problem because we understand this is market and Sl might hit and also sometime in series.No body is perfect but he feels he is perfect and others are merely covering brokerage and only his calls and his followers making profit and others are fool.How much successful calls everybody seen. Keeping goals is good. Tell how much query he has solved when some body has asked about the system he was following. How much charts he has posted.Just one or two max. For what you are taking his side we are not bother. No body is fool. Even some time series of sl hits and we are taking help from some one then for our loss we are responsible that is correct. How is capital increased surprisingly from rs 10000 to rs100000 after showing first month successful.How he has told from micro to he has shifted mega?Why not he is writing facts. What is need of writing only personal trade details better write the calls and reasons behind that.Why he is asking for five star? Why he is begging response and attention of people? If he is best then people automatically comes to him. This is not sign of professional and successful man.Just shouting as he has given you calls and by mistake you have made some bugs cannot provide justified answer of these questions? We eagerly waiting to know about his vast TA knowledge with real time market trade i.e. what is reason behind his each calls .Why is he fearing of critics? Are you his personal local friend or relative kya so taking his side blindly?You knew him for few months and I knew him from few years. The proof of it is he knew about my personal life.Difference is you begged him for calls and he has begged me to teach him TA in past. But if he would have brain then he would had understand anything. Copy paste dont works in real market.:lol:

Last edited:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Giving common excuse to hide failures is enough for anyone to lose interest.....your joining date on traderji is April 2013 and you pretending to be following marimuthu from March.....sounds suspicious......now fact is April month was a failure and why not accept it instead of trying to cover it behind curtains of such excuses of gmail etc....
yes it was "BAD" month for muttu........just as march was good month, accept it...........

And The Whole World Has To
Answer Right Now
Just To Tell You Once Again,
Who's Bad . . .

The Word Is Out
You're Doin' Wrong
Gonna Lock You Up
Before Too Long,
Your Lyin' Eyes
Gonna Take You Right
So Listen Up
Don't Make A Fight,
Your Talk Is Cheap
You're Not A Man
You're Throwin' Stones
To Hide Your Hands

But They Say The Sky's
The Limit
And To Me That's Really True
And My Friends You Have
Seen Nothin'
Just Wait 'Til I Get Through . . .

marimuthu13

For those who is useless and no brain on head,
April month is not a failure month ..if you consider BE is failure, i guess, you should quit trading and be admitted in mental hospital ..

but net profit so far in this month of april is 920 points (+ crude oil one trade of rs 2100) after reducing other expenses it would be around 700+ points..thats around 21000 rs (20% of my capital)..

I am not here to prove myself because i have my own other priorities in my life..

I have registered with ZERODHA for sixty days challenge and let u know results after 3 months...this is also not to prove to anyone but to have better control on my emotions..

Not here to prove then why are you posting calls .What is about to prove about you that is already known now. I be in mental hospital or not that will be decided later. First prove that your are lier or not. When your lie is known to all then you started behaving like this in fear. This is the sign of looser.When got your reply openly and as every come to know truth about you then you are trying to play brain games so that people forget about your lie. Now you are exposed.In contest you have to make positive net profit whether it is of RS1. When you get highest profit of all the challenger even 2nd, 3rd like that then say your are genius.

Last edited:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
For those who is useless and no brain on head,
April month is not a failure month ..if you consider BE is failure, i guess, you should quit trading and be admitted in mental hospital ..

Remember when you ran away
And I got on my knees and begged you
Not to leave because I'd go berserk?

Well!

You left me anyhow and then
The days got worse and worse
And now you see I've gone
Completely out of my mind

And

They're coming to take me away ha ha
They're coming to take me away ho ho hee hee ha ha
To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see those nice young men
In their clean white coats and
They're coming to take me away ha ha!

You thought it was a joke and so
You laughed, you laughed
When I said that losing you would
Make me flip my lid

Right?

You know you laughed
I heard you laugh
And then you left but
Now you know I'm utterly mad

And

They're coming to take me away ha ha
They're coming to take me away ho ho hee hee ha ha
To the happy home
With flowers and trees and chirping birds
And basket weavers who sit and smile
And twiddle their thumbs and toes and
They're coming to take me away ha ha!!

I cooked your food I cleaned your home
And this is how you pay me back
For all my unselfish loving deeds

Hah?

Well you just wait, they'll find you yet
And when they do they'll put you in
The ASPCA you mangey mutt.

MANISH_DAMANI

every body got blind I think those who has communicated me not replying it is really sad after helping so much people without any selfish motive getting such blames is really matter of same for those not giving answer of stupid person. Pleased dont communicate me for any reason. And its really sad also for disrespect after posting so much.