Me too Trying to Become CrorePati

Sunny1

Holding Rcom 320call@14 (cmp 3) from thursday. could not close position yesterday due to electricity problem.:mad:

Holding nifty 5000calls@143 2 lots
Oct is over and I am at loss of 15k.

Left with 10k (approx) cap. Now I will be doing Intraday in stock again.I was good at scalping using some indicators for trading.

Trade setup

indicator: MFI with some support and resistance
Stock : there are some in my watch list

Risk/trade: NA
Risk/day: 5%
Risk/week : 15%

I will record my trades in spreadsheet Thanks to AW10 for providing one in NR7 thread.

Will let you know results weekly and monthly.

Friends,

All the best to your journey to crorepatis,but beware of becoming roadpatis by not observing .
You know when you lose money there will be 0.05% brokerage added per intraday transaction ,which will add around 500 Rs to your heavy losses.
CALCULATE BROKERAGE BEFORE YOU MAKE PROFIT.
Sometimes brokerage will be heavy on large transaction.Observe a lot before making any move.Concentration is the great key here.
DONT EVER LOSE MONEY.All the best to all friend intraday traders.

netman

The best way to earn profits in share market is simple rule

"Just KEEP AWAY FROM THIS DANGEROUS Share market"
Those who don't take RISKs, They Don't Get REWARDED.

In shares you can earn only when you are ready to take the RISK.

I've seen guys becoming from hazaarpati to lakhpati when the share went from 40 Rs. to 300 under a year.

and have seen impatient/stupids, who made their 4 Lacs become 50k cause they don't want to use SL.

Yes thats right,but the risk must be calculative and perfectly planned and not like this gambling share market which is very cunning .
For example think
Icici Bank at 802 ,you purchased 100 shares brokerage around 140 Rs for selling and buying.
It will slowly give u impression that it will raise to 820.
Now you need to keep 140 brokerage aside i.e 803.50 is your purchase price after brokerage.
Friends now it will reach nearly 803.30 then starts going down reaches 792 .
Thats how this volatile market is very dangerous with brokerage.
You lose or you die that brokerage company will make lakhs everyday.
BEWARE TO JUST BE AWAY FROM INTRADAy.
Buy a good share like Hindustan zinc i purchased for 600 now its 1100.
You will earn decent profit with long term investments after brokerage cut.
KEEP AWAY FROM INTRADAY ,it will EAT your money and make you a bankrupt.

You are using leverage to the maximum. It could also result in loosing fast and loosing big and in short time your original capital will be knocked down by comparitvely high brokerage charges.

For small accounts, leverage works only in favour of broker (In my view, leverage is one of the tool brokers use to suck the novice trader and mint their brokerage commission).

Watch out your cashflow man and focus on risk mgmt and long term survival first.

Happy trading
hi, AW10 have u used RMO trading system in MS11th version. if worked pls tell me thr strike rate....

AW10

Shiv, I know about RMO system that is packaged with Metastock.. but never used it.
so have no idea about its performance.

Maybe you can use that and do system testing in MS yourself and see the result.

Swaminathan is a person to ask MS doubts.. Plz chk his thread "TRADESCIENCE...." and raise yr doubts there.

Happy Trading

Hi,
I liked your post very nice eye opener , I hope you learn quickly intraday is for professionals and you would find it hard to make money and become rich that way .
I think you need to look at good stocks and hold it for longer term . or else looks like you would be making the exchange and your brokerage firm a crorepati.