Me too Trying to Become CrorePati

Sunny1

TODAY TRADED UNITECH , HINDUSTAN UNILEVER , AND JP ASSOCIATE .

NET LOSS: 158.41 Rs.:rofl: TARGET NOT MET TODAY ALSO

I WAS IN COOL 500+ PROFIT IN THE MORNING UNTIL I TRADED JP ASSOCIATE.
I SHORT JP AT 142.1 HAVING SAR AT 142.5 ( IN MY MIND ) AND THAN CAME
INTRADAY GAP UP IN JP WHICH TOOK ALL MY PROFIT AND MY MIND GONE BLANK, DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO
SO DECIDED TO WAIT FOR GAP TO FILL BUT IT DID NOT FILL , BECAME RANGE BOUND . IT WAS HAVING 1.4 MILLION SHARES IN OFFERS AND THEN ALSO IT GAPED UP INSTEAD OF GAPING DOWN.:annoyed:

MISTAKE : WAS NOT PREPARE FOR INTRADAY GAP.

EXPERIENCE TEACHES A LOT:thumb: WILL BE PREPARED NEXT TIME

Sunny1

I SHORT JP AT 142.1 HAVING SAR AT 142.5 ( IN MY MIND ) /QUOTE]

With SAR so close why keep it in mind why not punch it? Since you were mentally prepared to lose 1.4, what prevented you from punching it?

Just trying to understand your logic.
BTW ITS 0.4 NOT 1.4. I WATCH PRICE BEHAVIOR WITH VOLUME AND ACCORDINGLY I PLACE ORDER. I PUNCHED THE ORDER AND SUDDENLY IT WENT UP AND AFTER 2 SEC IT GAPED UP. NOT GIVING ME TIME TO CHANGE ORDER. YOU SEE I WAS LATE BY 2 SEC...

Sunny1

hey sunny i have an idea for you.you lose everyday so much .from tomorow you just pay me rs 500 and i will give you the best tip,exit tip and guide you earn real money everyday with sure calls to your mobile .i have got good performance in past .
See today i bought atlanta at 182.50 and sold at 201.20
nearly 1200 after brokerage.
I will guide you to crorepati.
thanks bro. I know there are many tipster , guider and all and many are too good .
But i want to learn not follow it hence i never take any tip.
Slowly i want to build my skills and knowledge so when i become crorepati i should able to manage and trade my own account without any fund manager and etc... ... And i should know how to get more
out my crores..

Sunny1

Net loss: 440.40

Mssed two good trades today. And successfully caught this wrong trade.
I failed to analyze volume in this trade. Other missed trades would have
given me at least 1000rs..

One observeation: Whenever i start posting my trades here i start loosing out. This week also i knew it would happen.. But i want to break my all psychological barriers . Lets see what happens next week.
Anyhow i will post my profit/loss

and innocents who are looking to day trade should see all these so they a get idea before putting money.

Last edited:
Net loss: Approx 450..

Mssed two good trades today. And successfully caught this wrong trade.
I failed to analyze volume in this trade. Other missed trades would have
given me at least 1000rs..

One observeation: Whenever i start posting my trades here i start loosing out. This week also i knew it would happen.. But i want to break my all psychological barriers . Lets see what happens next week.
Anyhow i will post my profit/loss

and innocents who are looking to day trade should see all these so they a get idea before putting money.
everything will be fine sooner or later. i admire your persistance.:clapping:

friend intraday trading is a killer suicide bomber on your wealth.Some day it will provoke you but most days u cry on loss with the following rule

Loss + Brokerage + Surcharge + sebi tax

Profit - all these above.

Think of the margin.Definetely Definetely you will lose money.

Either by atleast paying brokerage.Even if you make 120 or 150 that will cover brokerage.

ALL MY DEAREST NEW COMERS AVOID AVOID AVOID THIS HELLISH TREND AND TRICK OF BROKERAGE CALLED INTRADAY TRADING.
SAve money in bank fds for some returns.

Sunny1

friend intraday trading is a killer suicide bomber on your wealth.Some day it will provoke you but most days u cry on loss with the following rule

Loss + Brokerage + Surcharge + sebi tax

Profit - all these above.

Think of the margin.Definetely Definetely you will lose money.

Either by atleast paying brokerage.Even if you make 120 or 150 that will cover brokerage.

ALL MY DEAREST NEW COMERS AVOID AVOID AVOID THIS HELLISH TREND AND TRICK OF BROKERAGE CALLED INTRADAY TRADING.
SAve money in bank fds for some returns.
yes rohit, its a life saving advice for new comers . they should (strictly)
not day trade . if they do then should not use margin..

jassinko

Hey Sunny i have an idea for you.You lose everyday so much .
See today i bought atlanta at 182.50 and sold at 201.20
Nearly 1200 after brokerage.
I will guide you to crorepati.
Hi Rohit

Instead of tip, if u can guide us how did u select the script and analysed the entry and exit...that will be great learning for us....:)

Waiting for ur reply

thanks and regards
jassi