Me too Trying to Become CrorePati

Sunny1

2-Golden rules:

1.Do your homework very thoroughly.
2.Control GREED and FEAR.
You are right. many time I do take homework lightly. will do thoroughly next time.
Greed and fear are two worst enemy of mine..

You missing the first rule... DO NOT BLAME OTHERS FOR YOUR MISTAKES :D
Most of the brokers have a feature to put a basket order with SL set when you place the order... blaming the broker, phone, internet, my newspaper guy and that cow who my milkmen milk is not going to save me from losses :D
I never blame anyone other than myself.

well today was profit of 529 Rs..

:clap:
I am actually not blaming ,i am speaking about the volatility dangers wherein i was on state of Rs 200 profit to Rs 400 loss in few secs wherein i could not login due to bad system.
even if there is powercut you cannot square off the trade and this is the danger .

saivenkat

aaj ka loss to fantastic tha .... around Rs 750... mostly due to very early entries.. wrong timings
@ Sunny1

I think that this is the first time i respond in your thread, but i have been following your posts for a long time, here in TJ as well as in I.T.
Do you follow any kind of charts for doing intraday or trade at your will friend? Whatever strategy you adopt bhai, please relook in to it.

Is it due to the fault of strategy or due to the fault of trader? Please find where the problem lies. Its very painful to see my fellow comrade loosing in one single stroke after few success.

Please try to analyse where the problem is.

Sorry bro, dont mistake me for coming with sharp bit of post. Just i can not control myself.

Take care
Saivenkat

@ Mod, please delete this one, if you find this looks harsh.

Sunny1

@ Sunny1

I think that this is the first time i respond in your thread, but i have been following your posts for a long time, here in TJ as well as in I.T.
Do you follow any kind of charts for doing intraday or trade at your will friend? Whatever strategy you adopt bhai, please relook in to it.

Is it due to the fault of strategy or due to the fault of trader? Please find where the problem lies. Its very painful to see my fellow comrade loosing in one single stroke after few success.

Please try to analyse where the problem is.

Sorry bro, dont mistake me for coming with sharp bit of post. Just i can not control myself.

Take care
Saivenkat

@ Mod, please delete this one, if you find this looks harsh.
Hi Saivenkat, why sorry ...? its absolutely fine.

I analyze price and volume in my own way...
Bot hindalco on breakout at 208 and it went till 210.. I look at and thought its not time close as trend dont end in way.. but it started going down and after few min I refreshed intraday data ..got to know it was corrupted and there shoing wrong pattern on chart..

In second trade my entry was very early in RCOM... somewhere in my mind I thought it bull market so it might..... then later after hitting stop it formed perfect setup to go long..

and due to hindalco I missed very good trade in DLF...

saivenkat

Hi Saivenkat, why sorry ...? its absolutely fine.

I analyze price and volume in my own way...
Bot hindalco on breakout at 208 and it went till 210.. I look at and thought its not time close as trend dont end in way.. but it started going down and after few min I refreshed intraday data ..got to know it was corrupted and there shoing wrong pattern on chart..

In second trade my entry was very early in RCOM... somewhere in my mind I thought it bull market so it might..... then later after hitting stop it formed perfect setup to go long..

and due to hindalco I missed very good trade in DLF...

Thanks bro, for taking in right spirit.

Happy trading. Cheers
Saivenkat