Me too Trying to Become CrorePati

vishalalluri

Aaj Ka total Loss 1457.26 Rs. sab mila ke....

Market has punished me for what I have done today.....
A small mistake which shows how to cross the height of stupidity .:!. .....
A good trade I spoted on chart of DLF Immediately went to short it and Ended up buying it by mistake........ instead of making 1k profit ended up in loss..

out of excitement in hurry I pressed F1 instead of F2
hey man sunny

howz u doing already a trading maniac@sunny i guess he he:)

was thinking should i start putting my trade logs on a daily basis have started trading since a 21/10/2010 with a capital of 6000 bucks and and current capital 7500 :D though a small capital but a good return

dont wana put more capital till i build up a proper system just checking on my consistency and how patient i can be with the markets on a daily basis

. was going through this thread today thgt would push a message

Anyways will c ya soon

Sunny1

hey man sunny

was thinking should i start putting my trade logs on a daily basis have started trading since a 21/10/2010 with a capital of 6000 bucks and and current capital 7500 :D though a small capital but a good return

dont wana put more capital till i build up a proper system just checking on my consistency and how patient i can be with the markets on a daily basis

Anyways will c ya soon
Welcome back Vishal... superb start ....
sure should log your trades...:thumb:

hey man sunny

Anyways will c ya soon
Great going Vishal!!!!

Sunny1

Sunny bhai..not updating...:confused:
K Here Is Bit of Update.....

Dumped My broker cos...of him I cud not execute my Nov Plan...(cud recovered all my money with this plan)...may be I need plan better..

Opened An Account With Zerodha with 15K amount to start afresh .:thumb:..

Wanted to organize my trade and method...thinking about that...

Cud not update for many reasons...:thumb:

Hi,

So now u opened ur account with Zerodha. Do share your trading system. Have you started trading using Zerodha.

Wish you all the best:thumb:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
K Here Is Bit of Update.....

Dumped My broker cos...of him I cud not execute my Nov Plan...(cud recovered all my money with this plan)...may be I need plan better..

Opened An Account With Zerodha with 15K amount to start afresh .:thumb:..

Wanted to organize my trade and method...thinking about that...

Cud not update for many reasons...:thumb:
....Good luck Sunny bhai.....new broker ..new year...kuch toh badlega...:thumb:

Sunny1

Going though this thread from starting ...Remembered good memories of 2009 and 2010..
How I was learning then and how I am learning now...Today I am feeling great that I have created this thread about my trades and learning.. thinking, trading , learning , methods, execution ...everything changed in this 2 years for me...everything

Thanks a lot to everybody here who helped me .....thanks a lot..

I will start posting my trades here after few weeks...

I did learnt lot of thing here....feeling good after going through my diary..

veluri1967

Going though this thread from starting ...Remembered good memories of 2009 and 2010..
How I was learning then and how I am learning now...Today I am feeling great that I have created this thread about my trades and learning.. thinking, trading , learning , methods, execution ...everything changed in this 2 years for me...everything

Thanks a lot to everybody here who helped me .....thanks a lot..

I will start posting my trades here after few weeks...

I did learnt lot of thing here....feeling good after going through my diary..
.....................:thumb: