Me too Trying to Become CrorePati

I honestly suggest you to keep from Intraday.Pls look at this rediff
http://money.rediff.com/money/jsp/company.jsp?companyCode=12540116
This is hot stock FDC which will give u good returns for small brokerage after 4 to 5 months.
I will become crorepati ,i want fast money all these are bakwaas stupidity.
I honestly feel stock market is a delivery share place which will give returns based on companies performance.
You will become bankrupt if you gamble with intraday,90% people lose money.
I know a friend of mine committed suicide after losing all wealth in the horrible intraday.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Hi Traders,

update :added 5k as my capital become too low for trading

current cap. approx. 12k for trading

total loss as on today is approx 24k

Loosing the money in market is not a problem but loosing the mental balance after money is the problem.
AT LAST I HAVE FOUND SOMEONE ..WHO IS ALSO IN A HABIT OF LOOSING MONEY....MY DATA FOR INTRADAY

STARTING CAPITAL...80000

NOW REMAINS...55000

LOST ...25000 IN 12 TRADING DAYS...

WILL I BE KICKED OUT OF THIS KILLER MARKET OR SURVIVE ...TIME WILL TELL...
BTW TRAPPED IN ANOTHER CONTROVERSY...COULD NOT SQUARE OFF SHORT POSITION..SO THEY WILL KILL ME IN AUCTION MARKET...LETS SEE IF THEY SNATCH ALL MY LEFT CAPITAL...OR I WILL TRADE AGAIN...BY ANY LEFT OVER MONEY....WHICH I HARD EARNED THROUGH MY COACHING...:D: thumb:

Sunny1

AT LAST I HAVE FOUND SOMEONE ..WHO IS ALSO IN A HABIT OF LOOSING MONEY....MY DATA FOR INTRADAY

STARTING CAPITAL...80000

NOW REMAINS...55000

BTW TRAPPED IN ANOTHER CONTROVERSY...COULD NOT SQUARE OFF SHORT POSITION..SO THEY WILL KILL ME IN AUCTION MARKET...LETS SEE IF THEY SNATCH ALL MY LEFT CAPITAL...OR I WILL TRADE AGAIN...BY ANY LEFT OVER MONEY....WHICH I HARD EARNED THROUGH MY COACHING...:D: thumb:
well we both have lost nearly equal amount but there is a great diffidence
i.e., I lost that amount in 9 months of trading and you only 12 days:D
be careful , you are loosing too fast. adjust your position sizing.

Sunny1

My this weeks trading: first 2 days no trading due to net problem , 3rd day profit of 216 rs, 4th loss of 620 rs due to brokers server down and 5th day profit of 127 rs.

This week too target not met in-spite of low target due to my badluck.

well hope from this next monday will be doing better.

columbus

STARTING CAPITAL...80000

NOW REMAINS...55000

Don't lose heart.As linkon7 put is "Assumptions are mother of many screw-ups" .Please do not assume. Trade in what you see.

Sunny1

TODAY PROFIT 341.56 RS. TRADED UNITECH , DLF, UNILEVER.
TARGET MET SUCCESSFULLY
HAVE TO MAINTAIN CONSTANCY

MISSED TWO MOST BEAUTIFUL TRADES TODAY, COULD HAVE EARNED 1800RS.
HMMM FEAR AND TEMPTATION ARE STILL ACTIVE IN ME.. HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT It..

Gambling can never be a source of earning.Intraday is gambling .Highly volatile market which falls and rises in seconds.
Today i lost around 400 Rs just because my I.E got stuck and i could not place an stop loss order nor exit with the current price.
Feel very very bad about this
Even though i badly wanted to exit the system got stuck with I.E and volatile turned upside down.
Trade if you are very confident or professional market expert otherwise for heavensake kick this killer market ever and ever and think of other investment .

columbus

Gambling can never be a source of earning.Intraday is gambling .Highly volatile market which falls and rises in seconds.
Today i lost around 400 Rs just because my I.E got stuck and i could not place an stop loss order nor exit with the current price.
Feel very very bad about this
Even though i badly wanted to exit the system got stuck with I.E and volatile turned upside down.
Trade if you are very confident or professional market expert otherwise for heavensake kick this killer market ever and ever and think of other investment .
2-Golden rules:

1.Do your homework very thoroughly.
2.Control GREED and FEAR.

findvikas

You missing the first rule... DO NOT BLAME OTHERS FOR YOUR MISTAKES :D
Most of the brokers have a feature to put a basket order with SL set when you place the order... blaming the broker, phone, internet, my newspaper guy and that cow who my milkmen milk is not going to save me from losses :D