Me too Trying to Become CrorePati

Sunny1

Hi guys thanks for your comments. By reading comments I have already started concentrating on stop loss more.I keep stop loss usually by support/resistance or sma crossover or parabolic.Anyways will post sl along with entry from now onwards.

Now I feel that initial stop should be below/above support/resistance as it will not take me out of trade too early.

Capital Status: 7704.38
(I have not posted one trade which was done 2 days ago)

TFL

Hi guys thanks for your comments. By reading comments I have already started concentrating on stop loss more.I keep stop loss usually by support/resistance or sma crossover or parabolic.Anyways will post sl along with entry from now onwards.

Now I feel that initial stop should be below/above support/resistance as it will not take me out of trade too early.

Capital Status: 7704.38
(I have not posted one trade which was done 2 days ago)
Beyond placing stops, your entry should also be at right place more over everything should obey MM.

Sunny1

Sunny, do post your stoploss levels along with entry.
Focusing on stops i.e the risk that u are taking will help u survive long in this gap and it will improve your result.

Otherwise, 1 trade can easily take away few days of profits.. Market is known for thowing such surprises.

Happy Trading.
Yes AW10, I have already experienced such thing when I was trading through my fathers accountfew months ago. I was earning daily around 200-4000 sometimes 5k-6k and then one day lost whooping 16k. so I started playing carefully with stop loss. Now you know why thread is " Me too Trying to Become CrorePati"
Thats why started with little capital with my account even though my father insisted to put more capital.

TFL

trades on 29 jun 09

Suzlon [email protected] (done trading two time 1 long and 1short so dont remembered exact entry, quantity etc therefore posting average values)
Profit @117.2
SL was based on crossover of SMA's

TCS long [email protected]
[email protected]
SL:crossover

Tata Steel short [email protected]
loss @401.85
Sl based on crossover

Net Profit: 41 INR
Capital Status:7945.44
1. What is Sl based on crossover ?
2. When you will book profit ?
3. Will book profit all at once or at different points? If at different points then where will be those booking?
4. Will you have a 'plan' to add into position? If yes, then on pull-backs or on the way?
5. Also why/how you selected Suzlon, TCS, Tata Steel today?

Sunny1

1. What is Sl based on crossover ?
2. When you will book profit ?
3. Will book profit all at once or at different points? If at different points then where will be those booking?
4. Will you have a 'plan' to add into position? If yes, then on pull-backs or on the way?
5. Also why/how you selected Suzlon, TCS, Tata Steel today?
1.SL based on crossover means when I enter trade based on sma crossover I then exit on crossover either profit or loss
2. I book profit on different indication like crossover, crossover stochastic , overbought/oversold. Mostly on Support or Resistance.
3.Book profit usually all at once. Do partially sometimes if I feel it has more potential .
4. yes I do add on pull backs. have not done on the way yet.
5.I still want to learn how to select stocks for intraday. there are some stocks in my watch list which I selected sometimes ago based on volume and volatility. I quickly went through list the for trade signal.

It seems you have strongly made up your mind to teach me trading.:cheers:
Well I am happy to see that:thanx:

I did not imagined that I will learn so much by just opening thread

Mangafreakz

Yes AW10, I have already experienced such thing when I was trading through my fathers accountfew months ago. I was earning daily around 200-4000 sometimes 5k-6k and then one day lost whooping 16k. so I started playing carefully with stop loss. Now you know why thread is " Me too Trying to Become CrorePati"
Thats why started with little capital with my account even though my father insisted to put more capital.
Constant return of even 200rs. is good , what was your capital back at that time ?