profit @423.3
profit @ 396.4
profit 96
profit 302.2
profit 400

loss 422.8
loss 776.9
loss 1085

Hope you are able to see what I was trying to tell in one of my previous post about 4 outcomes of any trade.
You have got 7 winning trades out of 10. but the result doesn't show that on P&L because those 3 trades did lot more harm then what other 7 trades did for you.

Dear, I have seen people loosing 1.5yr to 2yrs of profit in one or two days of crash.
Market is known for that.

All the best and
Happy Trading

All the best.

TFL

Sunny, just presenting different picture of your last 2 days trades

[email protected]
[email protected]
profit @423.3
profit @ 396.4
profit 96
profit 302.2
profit 400

loss 422.8
loss 776.9
loss 1085

Hope you are able to see what I was trying to tell in one of my previous post about 4 outcomes of any trade.
You have got 7 winning trades out of 10. but the result doesn't show that on P&L because those 3 trades did lot more harm then what other 7 trades did for you.

Dear, I have seen people loosing 1.5yr to 2yrs of profit in one or two days of crash.
Market is known for that.

All the best and
Happy Trading

All the best.
Carefully read the above Sunny1, do some research.

Sunny1

Hey guys. Thanks for your inputs.
After seeing continuous losses i have reduced trading amount to test my strategy and to get my confidence back. You check earlier i was using my full margin but after meeting many losses reduced the trade amount to get back on track.
You can see if i have used my full margin my profit would be 600+ rs.
Also i am studying different strategy and oscillators.

Example for todays trades.
In dlf i could bought 120 shares with target rs. 4 however i bought only 20 with target 302. So my PROFIT would have been=120*4=480 rs

sIMILARLY IN last trade in tata steel. Shares CAPACITY= 90 target rs.4
therefore profit have been 90*4=360 HOWEVER TRADED 30 SHARES ONLY

so conclusion is i have just reduced the trading amount to reduced my losses and to test & improve my trading skills.
Any other recommendation based on above are welcome plz.

I was waiting for comments eagerly

Last edited:

TFL

Hey guys. Thanks for your inputs.
After seeing continuous losses i have reduced trading amount to test my strategy and to get my confidence back. You check earlier i was using my full margin but after meeting many losses reduced the trade amount to get back on track.
You can see if i have used my full margin my profit would be 600+ rs.
Also i am studying different strategy and oscillators.

Example for todays trades.
In dlf i could bought 120 shares with target rs. 4 however i bought only 20 with target 302. So my PROFIT would have been=120*4=480 rs

sIMILARLY IN last trade in tata steel. Shares CAPACITY= 90 target rs.4
therefore profit have been 90*4=360 HOWEVER TRADED 30 SHARES ONLY

so conclusion is i have just reduced the trading amount to reduced my losses and to test & improve my trading skills.
Any other recommendation based on above are welcome plz.

I was waiting for comments eagerly
In order to correct the said thing, you need to optimize your Risk/Reward Ratio. Reducing trading amount will not help in any aspect for the said thing (http://www.traderji.com/trading-diary/29621-me-too-trying-become-crorepati-6.html#post331945) .
So research in optimization RR Ratio in your strategy.

Best Wishes.

Sunny1

Hi guys. No trades today but some updates here.

From now on no strict stop loss. concentration only on entry and exit will be based on BB, MA's or oscillator depending on the situation whether profit or loss as I find this method more profitable. Therefore exit will act as both profit booking and stop loss.

Added 15k for swing trading. Trades will be based on. 1 hour chart and 13 period EMA, WMA along with stochastic and money flow index. Using money flow Index from few months and find it very useful.

Have to add 15k for swing trading because intraday trading is more risky and I need time improve it.

Please comment and advice what else is required or any suggestions

TFL

Hi guys. No trades today but some updates here.

From now on no strict stop loss. concentration only on entry and exit will be based on BB, MA's or oscillator depending on the situation whether profit or loss as I find this method more profitable. Therefore exit will act as both profit booking and stop loss.

Added 15k for swing trading. Trades will be based on. 1 hour chart and 13 period EMA, WMA along with stochastic and money flow index. Using money flow Index from few months and find it very useful.

Have to add 15k for swing trading because intraday trading is more risky and I need time improve it.

Please comment and advice what else is required or any suggestions
Ok. Waiting to see your trades from tomorrow with additional capital.