Me too Trying to Become CrorePati

Sunny1

:rofl: SHI YAR bAD LUCK FROM YESTERDAY. INSTEAD MAKING $$$ I END UP DOING 200 RS. LOSS YESTERDAY. JUST BECAUSE I MISSED MANY IMPORTANT TRADE TRIGGERS IN UNITECH , SUZLON , MINIFTY DUE TO SOME REASON.

TODAY ALSO I MISSED TRIGGERS IN SUZLON AS I HAVE TO GO AWAY FROM PC.
AND AT 2:50 PM I WAS GOING TO SHORT MINIFTY@4093 BUT FAILED DUE TO MARGIN REQUIREMENT. MARGIN WAS 17398 AND I ALLOCATED JUST 17390 :rofl: 8 RS. DIFFERENCE. I WOULD HAVE ALLOCATED WHOLE 15K.:mad:

WOULD HAVE MADE AT-LEAST 3000 BUCKS IN TWO DAYS

Last edited:

WOD

:rofl: SHI YAR bAD LUCK FROM YESTERDAY. INSTEAD MAKING $$$ I END UP DOING 200 RS. LOSS YESTERDAY. JUST BECAUSE I MISSED MANY IMPORTANT TRADE TRIGGERS IN UNITECH , SUZLON , MINIFTY DUE TO SOME REASON.

TODAY ALSO I MISSED TRIGGERS IN SUZLON AS I HAVE TO GO AWAY FROM PC.
AND AT 2:50 PM I WAS GOING TO SHORT MINIFTY@4093 BUT FAILED DUE TO MARGIN REQUIREMENT. MARGIN WAS 17398 AND I ALLOCATED JUST 17390 :rofl: 8 RS. DIFFERENCE. I WOULD HAVE ALLOCATED WHOLE 15K.:mad:

WOULD HAVE MADE AT-LEAST 3000 BUCKS IN TWO DAYS
Why dont you trade options if you dont have enought margin for minifty...

I am following pivot charts which i download from a site...as per forum rules i think i cant post link here..also cant attach same as size is more than 100 kb ...exceptional results...any way like to share with others here but how i dont know

Kakaji

Sunny1

HI , here is my method if you want to backtest or paper trade. Before starting this thread I did not have any startegy or method to trade but just a rough idea about how to trade.I was learning various methods of trading and going through various threads like trading with crossover, prides .etc. also experimenting with moving averages and oscillator and still doing. Also was trying to develop better moving average. From all these I found moving averages are nice and easy to trade. came to this method while back testing. ok Here is method.

Will be using two MA or EMA whichever you are comfortable with. ONe 21 period EMA and second 8 period SMA.the disadvantage of MA is they are lagging indicator but no more here. The idea is to ride the main trend and also taking profit from peaks and troughs of trend.

1.Take long entry when price close above 21ema. and vice versa for short

2.exit when price closes below 8MA (when price has moved too far from 21EMA) and enter again when price comes close to 21 EMA

3. also exit from long when price close is below 21 EMA and vice versa for short

Note: sometimes to avoid whipsaw we wait for price to close above 21 EMA two time consecutively.
we can also use indicators to identify peaks and troughs.I personally use MFI and stochastic.

Please let me know if I have missed something. I will post charts later.

Thanks

TFL

hi , here is my method if you want to backtest or paper trade. Before starting this thread i did not have any startegy or method to trade but just a rough idea about how to trade.i was learning various methods of trading and going through various threads like trading with crossover, prides .etc. Also experimenting with moving averages and oscillator and still doing. Also was trying to develop better moving average. From all these i found moving averages are nice and easy to trade. Came to this method while back testing. Ok here is method.

Will be using two ma or ema whichever you are comfortable with. One 21 period ema and second 8 period sma.the disadvantage of ma is they are lagging indicator but no more here. The idea is to ride the main trend and also taking profit from peaks and troughs of trend.

1.take long entry when price close above 21ema. And vice versa for short

2.exit when price closes below 8ma (when price has moved too far from 21ema) and enter again when price comes close to 21 ema

3. Also exit from long when price close is below 21 ema and vice versa for short

note: sometimes to avoid whipsaw we wait for price to close above 21 ema two time consecutively.
We can also use indicators to identify peaks and troughs.i personally use mfi and stochastic.

Please let me know if i have missed something. I will post charts later.

Thanks
When ?

TFL.