Me too Trying to Become CrorePati

TFL

Hari, well I will leave if not worked but I will not leave forever . I will tweak and then backtest again. Also want to do some positional trading because it has more clear signal than in intraday and less tension too.

esignal is costly for me as of now.

And ya my brokers provides software called trade anywhere but I need to generate 2000 rs. brokerage to get that
If you want cheap data then there are many Snake Oil vendors waiting...just put a search query in google.

TFL.

Sunny1

hI GUYS, I HAVE NOT STOPPED TRADING. I WILL START POSTING MY TRADES SOON. BTW I HAVE TRADE ANYWHERE SOFTWARE NOW TO TRADE

Sunny1

Hi guys, from last two weeks i did not have single loss day but still could not recover my earlier losses due to "fear of losing more". All the losses till date borne by me are due to fear and tension during trade.
So any suggestion FOR ME ?

Todays profit rs.316

TFL

I thought snake oil vendors meant people who try to dell you trading systems... what has that got to do with data providers?

And if you feel that sources other than esignal are not proper, or correct, go take a trial of a few services. you may be surprised

And am not talking of yahoo based services
am talking of convertors that convert data from pib or odin
Though you have to synch the data, its authentic, and reliable.
sumosanammain ,

I never said anywhere, eSignal is the only one provides proper data. There are only a small no. of providers are issuing 'legal' data feed.

For your information, I decided to go for eSignal after using these leecher-Seeders, converters and all for many years. Also not forced anyone to use eSignal or so. A PIB/ODIN converter is not at all an alternative for data feed services.

In-short everything depends upon your trading method. I need fast and reliable tick data with backfills, so I went to a legal and reliable data feed provider feeds to my TA software.

No more comments from me...I think this thread is not the place for.

TFL.

Hi guys, from last two weeks i did not have single loss day but still could not recover my earlier losses due to "fear of losing more". All the losses till date borne by me are due to fear and tension during trade.
So any suggestion FOR ME ?

Todays profit rs.316

Sunny1,

Trading means managing greed and fear! :)

TFL.

Sunny1

Sunny1,

Trading means managing greed and fear! :)

TFL.
ya definitely. earlier when i was trading with my father thru his account I did not posses any greed or fear and was earning very well. dont know want happened suddenly. I dont have greed but only fear

Last edited:

TFL

ya definitely. earlier when i was trading with my father thru his account I did not posses any greed or fear and was earning very well. dont know want happened suddenly. I dont have greed but only fear
Sunny1,

When fear slowly disappear...its way to greed...then if one falls into that...it a way to fear again...like that again and again till the trader dies if trading was not for that trader.

Post your trades here daily along with charts.

Best wishes,
TFL.