Me too Trying to Become CrorePati

Sunny1

also working around entry and exit. most of my losses and big losses are due to late entry and late exit. lost too much in nifty. missed many opportunities also.

current capital 17.5k

learning future and options too.

my data software trial expires and working around getting free data in ami. however I am getting intraday charts in trade anywhere and trading through that. to get clear picture want past 1 month IEOD in ami.

Capricorn

Hi guys, from last two weeks i did not have single loss day but still could not recover my earlier losses due to "fear of losing more". All the losses till date borne by me are due to fear and tension during trade.
So any suggestion FOR ME ?

Todays profit rs.316
Why don't you switch to cash. You will be able to manage your positions better. Getting rid of that fear is the key. Risk only what you don't care about.:)

murthymsr

most of my losses and big losses are due to late entry and late exit. lost too much in nifty.

my data software trial expires and working around getting free data in ami.
Hi sunny,

If I am in your position,

1) I will switch to cash segment.

2) At 9:50 AM, watch the European, US & Asian market indices.

At 10:00 AM, I will watch Nifty, Sensex and the BSE sector Indice performance and try to guess the market trend whether it will be UP or DOWN or sideways.

If my guessed trend is sideways, I will only watch the market and analyze my strategies.

3) If the trend is UP or DOWN, then only, I will Trade by identifying 4 stocks from 2 sectors, such that both the sectors and stocks follow the trend predicted by me.

4) I can get Intraday data into AB for the selected stocks through the free software available at the forum.

5) I will trade in NSE only in the direction of the predicted trend at the appropriate time based on the technical indicators followed by me setting proper limits to my Losses and profits too, if any.

The technical Indicators followed by me presently are Bollinger Bands, RSI and MACD. Here, I need to omprove upon my strategy.

You may offer your comments on this strategy.

Thanks for your time and all the best for you.

murthymsr