Me too Trying to Become CrorePati

Sunny1

Today I tried my hands on minifty in intraday. won 1 trade out of 7 trades. Lost 482 Rs. all due to late entries and late exits. Actually I was watching spot nifty and trading in minifty I think that is the problem.
Tomorrow I will try once again and see if I can get success other will do minifty for positional trading only

Hey mangafreakz have you paper traded the method?? whta are the results.

TFL

Today I tried my hands on minifty in intraday. won 1 trade out of 7 trades. Lost 482 Rs. all due to late entries and late exits. Actually I was watching spot nifty and trading in minifty I think that is the problem.
Tomorrow I will try once again and see if I can get success other will do minifty for positional trading only

Hey mangafreakz have you paper traded the method?? whta are the results.
Sunny1,

Look at the chart you are going to trade not others. You may take references or cues from other main charts, no problem.
Also, if you loose two constitutive days then you leave that instrument or strategy?

TFL.

TFL

Sunny1,

Then why you are leaving miniNifty tomorrow, if not successful?

Suppose your strategy will work well in miniNifty and your method have 20 bad days out of 100 trading days and two of that bad days are today's and tomorrow's, then how you can say you will leave it tomorrow?

You may need to optimize your strategy for each instrument by back testing and forward-testing for many weeks.

TFL.

TFL

Hi Hari. do you know where to get minifty live chart or data for amibroker
If you really want true live data you need to subscribe for a real data feed provider.
eSignal is what I'm using and is good for me. It gives NSE Futures and Stocks tick by tick data, very reliable. It costs $108 per month.

Snake-oil vendors are many and they are much cheap but I don't know how reliable they are. Take the risk by your own.
Also if you can go for software based broker terminal the, it will provide live chart data.

TFL.

Sunny1

Hari, well I will leave if not worked but I will not leave forever . I will tweak and then backtest again. Also want to do some positional trading because it has more clear signal than in intraday and less tension too.

esignal is costly for me as of now.

And ya my brokers provides software called trade anywhere but I need to generate 2000 rs. brokerage to get that