Metatrader for Indian markets

Jai Mata Di

Important Tips for Meta Trader user for faster loading of quotes.

Important Tips for Meta Trader user for faster loading of quotes and charts:-

Don't include unnecessary symbols by selecting 'Show ALL' inside Market Watch.

On right clicking inside market watch -> Select Hide All. Then right click on market watch, then click 'Symbols' to open 'Symbol Window'. Now explore the groups like 'Commodities', 'Stock-1' etc and add necessary symbols only inside Market Watch by double clicking on it (Color changes to Golden when visible).

Every symbols inside market watch is updated automatically. Hence unnecessary selecting all symbols consumes more bandwidth for client end as well as GLS server end. It (Show ALL Symbols) is making the whole system slow. :)

I request GLS Team also to inform above point to every client for faster access and less load on GLS Server. :thumb:

Try to keep this Demo Account Free Forever like GCI. GLS is more worth able than GCI. :p

With Best Wishes.
Happy Trading.
Cheers.

@glsmetatrader,

are you a authorized NSE data provider?

because i m seeing that people are complaining about wrong prices which means you are feeding data from a terminal or some other free source. which means you couldn't be a authorized from NSE.

Also i have not seen any MT4 data provider authorized by NSE.

so how reliable and accurate is your data?

rvlv

hi
data is ok.
I have checked it.

some minor problems are there
being new, teething problems do occur.

hope GLS will improve.
Yesterday after 2-30pm I started gettuiing waiting for update.
but after closing relogin etc it became ok by 1520hrs.
server problems may be
Look at firstcharting,even with 2500 fees a month they feed you wrong prices.
GLS is far better.

cheers

Hi,

I recently came across to VantageTrade, a trading tool by reuters (the same company which provides news!) for Indian traders. They have a subscription model and different trading tools for delivery and day trading investors (Haven't seen F&O tool so far!).

Is any body aware of this product and how likely are you to believe in product features?

Here is the link https://vantagetrade.in.reuters.com

hi
data is ok.
I have checked it.

some minor problems are there
being new, teething problems do occur.

hope GLS will improve.
Yesterday after 2-30pm I started gettuiing waiting for update.
but after closing relogin etc it became ok by 1520hrs.
server problems may be
Look at firstcharting,even with 2500 fees a month they feed you wrong prices.
GLS is far better.

cheers
If explained with some screenshots and GLS client terminal log, we always ready to investigate even minor issues and get fixed them as soon as possible.

@glsmetatrader,

are you a authorized NSE data provider?

because i m seeing that people are complaining about wrong prices which means you are feeding data from a terminal or some other free source. which means you couldn't be a authorized from NSE.

Also i have not seen any MT4 data provider authorized by NSE.

so how reliable and accurate is your data?
No answer? I m still waiting.

Re: Important Tips for Meta Trader user for faster loading of quotes.

Important Tips for Meta Trader user for faster loading of quotes and charts:-

Don't include unnecessary symbols by selecting 'Show ALL' inside Market Watch.

On right clicking inside market watch -> Select Hide All. Then right click on market watch, then click 'Symbols' to open 'Symbol Window'. Now explore the groups like 'Commodities', 'Stock-1' etc and add necessary symbols only inside Market Watch by double clicking on it (Color changes to Golden when visible).

Every symbols inside market watch is updated automatically. Hence unnecessary selecting all symbols consumes more bandwidth for client end as well as GLS server end. It (Show ALL Symbols) is making the whole system slow. :)

I request GLS Team also to inform above point to every client for faster access and less load on GLS Server. :thumb:

Try to keep this Demo Account Free Forever like GCI. GLS is more worth able than GCI. :p

With Best Wishes.
Happy Trading.
Cheers.
Thank you again Jai mata Di for valuable inputs that helps our trading community. We have enough data and bandwidth provision on our server yet your suggestion is helpful to clients terminal to use meaningful use of bandwidth for them.

Jai Mata Di

No answer? I m still waiting.
Dear throwawayacc123,

Why are you asking unnecessary question again and again? :mad: :lol:
Do you want to 'throw away' this free lunch (free mt4 service)?

GLS is giving us good trade able data since more than 2 month. Who cares if they are authorized NSE data provider or not? :)

---------

I don't think you are aware of burden of charges upon 'Authorized NSE data provider' which are below. :eek:

1. Realtime datafeed is quite costlier as per year charges comes around 20 lakh per exchange + Service Taxes.

2. Per user fee will be applicable and Normally per use fee for NSE cash/futures segment is Rs360/user (to be paid by each individual clients).

So please stop asking embarrassing question again and again. ;) :rofl:

Happy Trading.
Cheers.