Metatrader for Indian markets

Dear throwawayacc123,

Why are you asking unnecessary question again and again? :mad: :lol:
Do you want to 'throw away' this free lunch (free mt4 service)?

GLS is giving us good trade able data since more than 2 month. Who cares if they are authorized NSE data provider or not? :)

---------

I don't think you are aware of burden of charges upon 'Authorized NSE data provider' which are below. :eek:

1. Realtime datafeed is quite costlier as per year charges comes around 20 lakh per exchange + Service Taxes.

2. Per user fee will be applicable and Normally per use fee for NSE cash/futures segment is Rs360/user (to be paid by each individual clients).

So please stop asking embarrassing question again and again. ;) :rofl:

Happy Trading.
Cheers.

So you are ok to trade with unreliable data, well that is your risk.

I don't see how this question is embarrassing in anyway shape or form. It's a valid question.

Just don't cry on the day when your trades go bad because of wrong data.

and since glsmetatrader has not answered the question, it is clear that they are not authorized by NSE, which means they will get into legal trouble the day NSE finds out and they will be out of business.

So they not only add risk to customers by giving unreliable data , they also carry the risk of shutting down someday.

Also the question was addressed to glsmetatrader specifically, so please keep your mouth shut if you don't know what you are talking about.

rvlv

Hi

here is some experience.

Are you trading a 1 minute or 5 minute timeframe?
I tried gdfl data.
charges rs 1650 a month.

I used nesttrader data which is very unuser friendly.

whatever the data had been , the trading results are more of a function of traders psychology,his system and his ability to understand the markets functioning.
Most data sources give reasonably good data.

I know guys who pay rs 2 lakh for data and dont make any profits.
(they make some bu loose more than what they make).

NSE instead of serving public charges very heavily and screws all data vendors thus discouraging taking data from nse.
and the public wants free data free system and like to use all without testing.

NSE cant provide even one cancel other OC type order or a proper trailing stop after so many years.

NSE doesnt help serious traders. it creates more problems by ramping up costs.
ALL BROKERS SAY ONE THING THEN DO ANOTHER- CHEAT THEIR OWN CLIENTS.
IIFL stands first in this list.they abruptly change brokerage rates without telling customers later blame it on RM or franchisee. iN,Hyderabad IIFL employees work like a mafia-cheating-robbing stealing their clients funds.SOME IIFL EMPLOYEES GOT ARRESTED FOR CHEATING.

In cdequi many good staff left only those who do nothing who cannot get the work done stayed back as no demand for them.
CDEQUI charges demat charges, nestplus charges and many unseen things-they dont pay their franchisees -simply sitting ducks exist.

Corruption in financial trading zone is really high.

Jai Mata Di

So you are ok to trade with unreliable data, well that is your risk.

I don't see how this question is embarrassing in anyway shape or form. It's a valid question.

Just don't cry on the day when your trades go bad because of wrong data.

and since glsmetatrader has not answered the question, it is clear that they are not authorized by NSE, which means they will get into legal trouble the day NSE finds out and they will be out of business.

So they not only add risk to customers by giving unreliable data , they also carry the risk of shutting down someday.

Also the question was addressed to glsmetatrader specifically, so please keep your mouth shut if you don't know what you are talking about.
Dear, throwawayacc123,

I am a professional day trader. I know my risk well. I have another very good backup data feed. I like MT4, so I am here. :)

Only beginners worry too much during trading. In case of sudden problem in data feed , internet, terminal etc our stop loss (already there in the system) take care of our capital. :)

Pro traders neither depends on only one data feeder nor only one trading terminal. Trading is risky business, any time trading terminal or real time chart can stop, we know the risk and we have back up too. :D

Your question is meaningless bcoz NSE authorized data feeder can't give free data using demo id continuously (they have to pay for each registered user). If you want NSE authorized MT4 data feeder, go with first charting and pay Rs 2500 per month, don't disturb this thread. :D

We are prepared for all adverse conditions. Professional traders Never Cry (they take responsibility of everything they do). :lol:

Best Wishes.
Happy Trading.

Dear, throwawayacc123,

I am a professional day trader. I know my risk well. I have another very good backup data feed. I like MT4, so I am here. :)

Only beginners worry too much during trading. In case of sudden problem in data feed , internet, terminal etc our stop loss (already there in the system) take care of our capital. :)

Pro traders neither depends on only one data feeder nor only one trading terminal. Trading is risky business, any time trading terminal or real time chart can stop, we know the risk and we have back up too. :D

Your question is meaningless bcoz NSE authorized data feeder can't give free data using demo id continuously (they have to pay for each registered user). If you want NSE authorized MT4 data feeder, go with first charting and pay Rs 2500 per month, don't disturb this thread. :D

We are prepared for all adverse conditions. Professional traders Never Cry (they take responsibility of everything they do). :lol:

Best Wishes.
Happy Trading.

yea, first charting also doesn't get reliable data. even the open price is all wrong in their feed.

i don't care who you are and what you do.

i was asking a simple question to glsmetatrader and then you come along and divert the attention. looks like you work for them. who is asking you how to manage risk , that is a entirely different topic.

you call yourself a pro trader and can't even bother to get proper data feed.:p

yea and also i have never met a pro trader who trades using unreliable data feed except for you.

Please take your business elsewhere and do not reply to me ever again..

Jai Mata Di

yea, first charting also doesn't get reliable data. even the open price is all wrong in their feed.

i don't care who you are and what you do.

i was asking a simple question to glsmetatrader and then you come along and divert the attention. looks like you work for them. who is asking you how to manage risk , that is a entirely different topic.

you call yourself a pro trader and can't even bother to get proper data feed.:p

yea and also i have never met a pro trader who trades using unreliable data feed except for you.

Please take your business elsewhere and do not reply to me ever again..
-----------

First Charting data feed is good enough for trading.
Pro traders know how to use such 'unreliable' data feed and make lot of money. I am using it for years. :D

There are many strategies for trading and day traders mostly depend on smaller time frames charts (not opening price of the day only). :rofl:

After reading your reply, now I can understand why GLS was ignoring people like you. :)
Don't disturb the thread (and this TJ) with such foolish questions(where answer is obvious) again and again and irritate peoples. :eek:

Best Wishes.

rvlv

HI GLSMETATRADER

HOW TO use demo trading to trADE NSE EQUITY OR FUTURES OR OPTIONS?
When we try to place order etc the symbols come from frex not equity of nse.

does the demo trading work only for forex?

how can we demo trade ifty futures equity or options.
on calling new order only forex symbols appear in order panel.
please guide with some hints.
thanks