Monkey King's Oily Tales (Day Trading Crude Oil)

Small scalp in zinc , short 193.1 and exit 192.85. 5 mini as usual. Lucky trade, lol. Went for the breakout on a scalp

Since crude is neither following technical or fundamental at the moment, I am stopping for the day before I turn mental, lol.

Besides, no point being greedy. I have some 2200 for the day which is twice my day target. Was a lucky day again.
Hope the rest of the week goes well for all.

Screenshot_20190708-184554.png
Screenshot_20190708-184613.png

I trade a lot size of 12 mini crude lots as of date and 5 zinc mini.

I had some 6 trades yesterday roughly.

Cut copy paste from one of my earlier post as below

'Per trade I take as about 150 approx brokerage. (125 or so to be precise actually)

Just to clarify, by brokerage I mean sum of all taxes. Not just broker cut'.

just went short on zinc @ 192.25, not an ideal entry but 'with the trend' so not too bad either. on 15 min tf so will be a few hour holding maybe. usually i would short this at the 20 ema but i do not see a pullback coming and hence entered here. sl as usual will be the 50 ema whereabouts. sl not fed in due sl hunters and trade ready for exit if reversal happens at that area.

Untitled.png

edit - put sl on 192.15, so i have a small profit if i initial sl triggers. now listen to music and relax and let the market kiss or kick me, lol

edit - sl triggered, small gain, was 5 lots in as usual :) - safety first.

Last edited:
placed shorts, not yet triggered @ 192.1, signs of a big down break here and may not be able to catch it if i wait, let me see. sl if entry triggered will be 192.3 or so max.

next real floor looks like 189.5 to me from the chart, so a good risk reward trade. i will get hit out sooner like always i know but it looks promising. still waiting for entry to be triggered, :(

edit - entry triggered, shorts @ 192.1, now back to doing nothing. initial sl not fed but will be the 50 ema, approx 192.5 or so, giving trade some room to breathe.

edit - lol, sl just about to trigger. used 192.75 ( day high), let me see. hope zinc mini is not a bad boy ;)

Edit - out at 192, break not happening.will look at crude

Last edited:
No signal even on 3 min. Crude is simply frozen here. Waiting, but most likely to fall asleep, lol.

Took a small buy scalp of 5 points on crude, was away from the trade screen for a while, did not spot the upmove. Was in on 15 lots this trade. Short of day target by some 200 yet. Once I touch that I may stop for today, or if luckily do touch that, lol.