Muinalis way of learning how to trade options

Brill

zeel shorted @225.25
Sir,

I am trying to learn options trading. I have gone thru the thread and still i have some doubts about how to trade options.

By saying 'shorted Zeel' , you mean you expect ZEEL to go down and bought PE. or you mean sell CE. in either case which one you select as there are so many strike prices for both.

Your valuable explanation will be helpful to newbie like me.

Thanks in advance.
Brill.

muinali

Sir,

I am trying to learn options trading. I have gone thru the thread and still i have some doubts about how to trade options.

By saying 'shorted Zeel' , you mean you expect ZEEL to go down and bought PE. or you mean sell CE. in either case which one you select as there are so many strike prices for both.

Your valuable explanation will be helpful to newbie like me.

Thanks in advance.
Brill.
dear brill
it was shorted( yes, it sold first then covered by buying with loss) in cash for intraday ,dont be confuse ,actually took wrong stock from my basket ,initially i decided to short "voltas" but it was show strength so i shifted my my mind toward "zeel" initially i worked for me and went down 223.40 but i didnt booked at that time hoping more downside, later i trapped but "voltas" was nice moved down yesterday any way bad luck

17jan "basket"
**zeel 221.5/222.7
**voltas 103.25/102.7
maruti 1531/1493
jondalpoly buy
heromotocop buy 1834.6
dbrealty buy 156.2
watch bhel buy
watch ambujacem

as being trader i dont hav passion to sit keep quite and i dont want to trade in option because of low vola in index.

Brill

dear brill

as being trader i dont hav passion to sit keep quite and i dont want to trade in option because of low vola in index.
I understand, you trade stock instead of options due to low volatility. Thanks.

muinali

long jindelstel @429.15

muinali

sir i want to sell option how much balance want in my acount
it is equivalent to short nifty fut so it depend upon ur broker firm how much margin they require ,i think 25k is enough:)

muinali

now a day what happening all expirts became new to market (newbei):)