Muinalis way of learning how to trade options

muinali

exited@small profit 129.80

muinali

last trade @infy (small quantity) was negative to me it drain 550 rupees from my ac ,traded to test my luck :)
market maker are very smart when banks are not working for them to hold market then they start to pump smart money on "it" .what a move in infy (16% ).

muinali

munali,kindly exp how to trade in option.hav u hav any excel sheet for the calculation
truely i am telling you.the way indian market is behaving since last two months i hav been fade up no strategy will work in option specially in index for me as i took single trade in this month long put in tatamotor for 10 days holding at last covered with loss of 2900 ,learning is different thing,it require basic knowlege of option. i am doing better in stocks.
anyway learn basic of option trading what ever source you .everywher same things
this is link of mr deepak shenoy explainig simplest way in indian senario........enjoy:)
1 hours 24 minutes movie
http://www.marketvision.in/short-takes/webinar-option-trading-india.html

Last edited:

muinali

yesterday was frustated day for me a trade taken hdfcbk short@669 exactly in morning no movement wholeday at last i [email protected]

Last edited: