Muinalis way of learning how to trade options

DanPickUp

Good initiative Muinali , looking forward to this thread as it will be informative to all the members. Looking forward to participation of Dan, Columbus, Timepass and other options traders.

Shifting this thread to options sub-section.

Smart_trade
Yep, we are already here. Dear Muinali must now be a bit confused about what happen now :lol:, but as he showed a brilliant start, he has the respect he deserves.

Happy Christmas

DanPickUp

muinali

Yep, we are already here. Dear Muinali must now be a bit confused about what happen now :lol:, but as he showed a brilliant start, he has the respect he deserves.

Happy Christmas

DanPickUp
Now what i did?.Really i am confused now.......:confused:.againnnnnnnn .........replaced location.it is "trade journal" actually i dont think this is the place where it should be..........!

Thank You.........! for your appreciating words ...........Happy Christmas

Last edited:

DanPickUp

Really i am confused now.......:confused:.againnnnnnnn .........replaced location.it is "trade journal" actually i dont think this is the place where it should be..........!

Thank You.........! for your appreciating words ...........Happy Christmas
Maybe dear ST does not know what happens before, as those posts have been taken out of the thread. :)

Any way, move on and I wish the trades you will do in the future are of those quality the past posts have been in your thread. :)

Dan

muinali

Manage Your Option Trading Risk With Option Greeks
The option greeks are our risk measuring "tools". Understanding them is essential for effective option trading. Risk Management Is The Single Most Important Aspect Of Options Trading
Option Greeks are
(1.)Option Delta
(2.)Option Gamma
(3.)Option Theta
(4.)Option Vega
(5.)Option Rho

linkon7

nice going muinali...! I'm following this thread with great interest...!

muinali

wow.! my master is here around me ,great feeling after a long time, i can'nt express in words.
thanx sirji:clap::clapping:

DanPickUp

Glad that you also join the thread. Means< Now nothing can go wrong. :) and your old student has the best motivation to to do its best, as you will jump in whenever there is any thing which has to be added for Indian market.

linkon7

Glad that you also join the thread. Means< Now nothing can go wrong. :) and your old student has the best motivation to to do its best, as you will jump in whenever there is any thing which has to be added for Indian market.
Muinali has showed a lot of promise. So far all his discussion is on theory. Like to see the practical application of his knowledge and how he manages his trades. :thumb:

muinali

Let me be comfortable to trade real first.need more things to be clear.

Last edited: