My Crudeoil Trades.

yachusai

Sir,
i have been following this thread from the beginning. i tried to put the afl but wasnt able to get the chart as u present(only the obv part is in display). i am currently following 200ema with obv in 1 min chart. but not getting desired results. My sincere apology for requesting you this but would you be kind enough to set the rules of entry and exit along with the setup in 1 single post?

Thanks

Bro here i share a varun ji primary rule ,
1. take long if price and obv crosses above 200 ema
2 . if price and obv already above 200 ema take long above pivot high when price and obv breaks pivot high . :thumb:

arjun.panda

the reason m asking is as today at 12.54 pm price bent below 200 ema and so as obv. then at 3.05 pm both closed above the 200 ema and so is the obv. this the one i am using.
I am sure i am doing something wrong but not being able to find it.
any heads up would really help.
thanks

monkeybusiness

Bro here i share a varun ji primary rule ,
1. take long if price and obv crosses above 200 ema
2 . if price and obv already above 200 ema take long above pivot high when price and obv breaks pivot high . :thumb:
me too bro but in which time frame? as i am currently using the same at 1 min chart ...getting too many whip saws...
the reason m asking is as today at 12.54 pm price bent below 200 ema and so as obv. then at 3.05 pm both closed above the 200 ema and so is the obv. this the one i am using.
I am sure i am doing something wrong but not being able to find it.
any heads up would really help.
thanks
TF 1 only,

Plot important support & Resistance on both price and OBV, when both are respecting S/R at the same time take trade in direction of BO/BD, with small SL. InCase SL is taken then it will be very good trade in opposite direction.

checkmate7

Hope​ you remember today is inventory day:)