My Crudeoil Trades.

checkmate7

Once it makes a short term bottom near 2900, i beleive it would target 3100 again. Let us see. We will talk of crossing the bridge when we get there and our charts guide us.
I was going to ask you about positional buy :)

Some days you have to toil hard for your 50 points by refferrin constantly to lower tick charts for entries and sometimes it delivers a trade on a platter in 500 tick charts. Well that is crude for you relatively predictable (meaning it gives good points in a trend quite often)

checkmate7

Some days you have to toil hard for your 50 points by refferrin constantly to lower tick charts for entries and sometimes it delivers a trade on a platter in 500 tick charts. Well that is crude for you relatively predictable (meaning it gives good points in a trend quite often)
:thumb::thumb:

Coming back to the good old LV Bar concept. Well todays LV bar in 500 Tick Charts was at
5:23:15 with a high of 3088 and a low of 3085. The immediate pivot high before this was at 3090 and the low at 3081. It never breached 3090 after breaching 3081. Why LV bar is so significant in 500Tick charts because even in 500 trades the range was only 3 points meaning only the retail was participating. The Big boys tookover and breached the pivot lows to form a trend. Not able to post LV bar analysis as i have only 3 days data at any given point and so the AFL that extremist ji gave me does not plot in such a small data.

arjun.panda

Sir,
i have been tring to plot the chats in amibroker but made a mistake of taking the time frame as 1 min. but after going through the chats uploaded by u guys i saw that u guys are using 500T . i tried to do the same in my amibroker but m not getting the same chat. it only showing a few candles.

kindly share the data vendor from whom u are taking the feed if its not too much of trouble.

Sir,
i have been tring to plot the chats in amibroker but made a mistake of taking the time frame as 1 min. but after going through the chats uploaded by u guys i saw that u guys are using 500T . i tried to do the same in my amibroker but m not getting the same chat. it only showing a few candles.

kindly share the data vendor from whom u are taking the feed if its not too much of trouble.
My data vendor is Global Data.