My intraday trades in nifty options

boarders

from 11th june till yesterday inclusive gross profit made is 27038 on a capital of Rs 15000. now amount to trade is 27038 + 15000 = 42038
in between 1 traded 2 lots strategy for few days and then from 30th august doing 1 lot per trade again. took 8 trading days leave during the period.
I am unable to increase number of lots per trade because I feel uncomfortable seeing the MTM gain/loss figure while in a trade when in loss. so until I get over this problem will stick to 1 lot per trade only.

narayan78

boarders bhai,

not able see your thread ,

due to less posts from you:) (it's oky ----- not to get disturbed in trading hrs)

with cheers,
narayan.

stock72

from 11th june till yesterday inclusive gross profit made is 27038 on a capital of Rs 15000. now amount to trade is 27038 + 15000 = 42038
in between 1 traded 2 lots strategy for few days and then from 30th august doing 1 lot per trade again. took 8 trading days leave during the period.
I am unable to increase number of lots per trade because I feel uncomfortable seeing the MTM gain/loss figure while in a trade when in loss. so until I get over this problem will stick to 1 lot per trade only.
Congrats .. guess the money from 11th june grown in some what linear pattern.. keep going :clapping::clapping:

boarders

boarders bhai,

not able see your thread ,

due to less posts from you:) (it's oky ----- not to get disturbed in trading hrs)

with cheers,
narayan.
due to too much volatility these days, I myself finding it difficult to even modify my tsl on the platform, otherwise i would to love to post realtime like before as that keeps me in control of the situation. Like today also many trades were too fast wherein instead of modifying tsl i had to put RL at a much lower price than market to exit so that it acts as a market order and book profit accordingly.