My intraday trades in nifty options

boarders

Congrats .. guess the money from 11th june grown in some what linear pattern.. keep going :clapping::clapping:
many many thanks for your wishes, I wish the same to you and all members, also Trader Ravi thread is a fun place to be and nowadays I spent time there in between trades. many thanks to TR bhai for his light and jovial thread, it makes me more de-stressed and ready to take the next trade with a light heart. May God bless him and make him a strong trader and let him turn his losses into
Good Profit.

boarders

due to too much volatility these days, I myself finding it difficult to even modify my tsl on the platform, otherwise i would to love to post realtime like before as that keeps me in control of the situation. Like today also many trades were too fast wherein instead of modifying tsl i had to put RL at a much lower price than market to exit so that it acts as a market order and book profit accordingly.
one more reason is that I use a range chart therefore unless the price range changes, my tsl will remain same irrespective of time and then suddenly when momentum hits, my tsl will change many times within fractions of a minute and therefore once trade in hand I have to be very vigilant to follow up the tsl.

augubhai

from 11th june till yesterday inclusive gross profit made is 27038 on a capital of Rs 15000. now amount to trade is 27038 + 15000 = 42038
in between 1 traded 2 lots strategy for few days and then from 30th august doing 1 lot per trade again. took 8 trading days leave during the period.
I am unable to increase number of lots per trade because I feel uncomfortable seeing the MTM gain/loss figure while in a trade when in loss. so until I get over this problem will stick to 1 lot per trade only.
:clap::clap::clap:

Wish I had your resolve. I was trading 1 lot for few days, then yesterday i started trading 3 lots on a whim... got bigger losses as a result :(

augubhai

one more reason is that I use a range chart therefore unless the price range changes, my tsl will remain same irrespective of time and then suddenly when momentum hits, my tsl will change many times within fractions of a minute and therefore once trade in hand I have to be very vigilant to follow up the tsl.
Which is your charting software?

Tlahuicole

:clap::clap::clap:

Wish I had your resolve. I was trading 1 lot for few days, then yesterday i started trading 3 lots on a whim... got bigger losses as a result :(
Me too don't have this resolve, I doubled my lot size recently, so heavy loss this week. I have to go back original lot size from next week.

Got happy with august profits and this happened:mad:, stupid me:confused:

stock72

You have not confirmethe groth pattern of ur captial .from11th June to till date how the growth achieved . You can plot a chart with weekly intervals .this will give some idea to tweak the system to maintain the same success in future .

many many thanks for your wishes, I wish the same to you and all members, also Trader Ravi thread is a fun place to be and nowadays I spent time there in between trades. many thanks to TR bhai for his light and jovial thread, it makes me more de-stressed and ready to take the next trade with a light heart. May God bless him and make him a strong trader and let him turn his losses into
Good Profit.