My last attempt to know the truth behind technical analysis through forum(traderji)

EagleOne

Re: My last attempt to know the truth behind technical analysis through forum(traderj

Depends how you use it in context with other tools.

I mean, I remember that you told in an other thread to use our brain to make any decisions :D
No. William was not talking out of context, it is we who want to take it out of context because it doesn't suit us.

That is the trouble. How many traders have you met who use their brains 100% in trading decisions. We all rely on figures, TA or FA and what not. I have a 40 years statistical data on Dow telling how 'informed' trader rules over all the TA and FA trader/investor.
'Informed trader; means trader who relies on 'inside infromation', who knows how to correlate all sorts of world news with the market. Now, for that one needs brains! :D

DanPickUp

Re: My last attempt to know the truth behind technical analysis through forum(traderj

No. William was not talking out of context, it is we who want to take it out of context because it doesn't suit us.

That is the trouble. How many traders have you met who use their brains 100% in trading decisions. We all rely on figures, TA or FA and what not. I have a 40 years statistical data on Dow telling how 'informed' trader rules over all the TA and FA trader/investor.
'Informed trader; means trader who relies on 'inside infromation', who knows how to correlate all sorts of world news with the market. Now, for that one needs brains! :D
Sounds interesting. What about a PDF and send it to me?

EagleOne

Sounds interesting. What about a PDF and send it to me?
Sure thing, Danny boy! I will email you in a day or two. Let me find that damn PDF. You know, how many books I have! :D

Ek senior hain, main unka naam nahi lena chahunga --- Unhone kaha ki pehle wo sabko kehthe the ki TA se unhone aur unke frnd circle ne bahut paisa kamaya--------- Lekin isi diwali par un logon ne kasam khai ki ab kisi se jhooth nahi bolege, ab wo sabse sach bolte hain..

mubzaveri

Danny boy is cross with me, it seems. :p

Anyway, Zaveri bhai, I will always believe: If you want to know how the market works, watch Animal Kingdom or NatGeo. Saare TA / FA dharey ke dharey reh jaayenge aur munh khula rahega 1 maheene tak
.:lol:
thats exactly my point eagle bro,
Biggies are hunting each and everyday......:thumb:

EagleOne

thats exactly my point eagle bro,
Biggies are hunting each and everyday......:thumb:
That is why they are biggies. The natural-born hunters. Salute to them. :)

Hey, bhai, nice talking to you. Time to sleep. Will see you around.

Good night

a simple example foryou,y go to sabji bazar and buy good qualitytamatar,aalu etc one kg of each item. one carry bag would be suffient to take the load .2nd time y go to mrkt aaur sath me bora bhi,now y are going to buy each item in large quqntity of good items

1-are y going to bargain for each item? = >PRICE (yes)
2-are y going to buy all items in same time. =>TIME(no)

Bargaing (Price)is related to Time (A good quality of stock in right time)