my options picks intraday/delivery

Would it not have been better to purchase this on Monday because of Time Decay?
Oye teri to.. )&&&^#@@#$^

j/k :D and Happy New Year to you too :)

There has been a steady build up of buyers in this and a price consolidation around this level, and I believe that there won't be much downside on Monday. Anyway, I am expecting a downside in Nifty early next week. But you are right that I didn't do much technical calculations.. just going by the gut instinct ..

DanPickUp

Oye teri to.. )&&&^#@@#$^

j/k :D and Happy New Year to you too :)

There has been a steady build up of buyers in this and a price consolidation around this level, and I believe that there won't be much downside on Monday. Anyway, I am expecting a downside in Nifty early next week. But you are right that I didn't do much technical calculations.. just going by the gut instinct ..
Hi

I do not speak and write Chinese.

Even than @@*##{&$$$$:D--!''.^..%..:ll!=::a**%|ops) means :

Happy New Year to you too :)

DanPickUp

option fan

friends... I think/feel nifty will correct from here somewhere...

an 30-50-100 points upmove... "if came" will be a great chance to short.?

I am not thinking now if NIFTY will take out all time HIGH or not.. its not bothering me...

how many of you feel the same...??

If you think nifty will correct.. how far it will have a dip?? 5800 ?5600? 5400? or just a minor correction say 6100-6050?

and yes.. which heavy weight stocks will cause majorly if the fall occurs?

I think nifty will see 6127....(spot) below it i dont know ! as I am a very short term trader sochta bhi chota hun :) already bought some small qty 6300 puts on muhurat day. will add more if 6400 taken out !

SBIN / ONGC can fall ?

my views.... may be wrong..

awaiting your views before market opens on monday

thanks in advance

stock72

friends... I think/feel nifty will correct from here somewhere...

an 30-50-100 points upmove... "if came" will be a great chance to short.?

I am not thinking now if NIFTY will take out all time HIGH or not.. its not bothering me...

how many of you feel the same...??

If you think nifty will correct.. how far it will have a dip?? 5800 ?5600? 5400? or just a minor correction say 6100-6050?

and yes.. which heavy weight stocks will cause majorly if the fall occurs?

I think nifty will see 6127....(spot) below it i dont know ! as I am a very short term trader sochta bhi chota hun :) already bought some small qty 6300 puts on muhurat day. will add more if 6400 taken out !

SBIN / ONGC can fall ?

my views.... may be wrong..

awaiting your views before market opens on monday

thanks in advance
Seems you are expecting some correction here . If this happens means it is good for my postion to exit 6200 PE. r u expecting this before nov expiry ?