$$my success story and my live tread[nifty&option]$$

Do you think my system is profitable ?

• Total voters

rajputz

Hi Sumit,

can you post the trade when you take it. I mean in real time. At eod it is very easy to plot the points where stochastics proved to be good entry and exit. Hope you get what i am trying to say.

sumitdasjoshi

well i am bit super statious about that, when first i try to post my trade i got almost broke and i take severe loss so right now i am trading only one lot of mini nifty only not more than that to build up my confidance after that when i reach that leavel than suerly i will post my trade live , right now just ignore it i am using it as my diary.

rajputz

well i am bit super statious about that, when first i try to post my trade i got almost broke and i take severe loss so right now i am trading only one lot of mini nifty only not more than that to build up my confidance after that when i reach that leavel than suerly i will post my trade live , right now just ignore it i am using it as my diary.
Stochastic are lagging indicators sumit. They are formed on previous days price movement. They give the worst whipsaws, so be carefull with them. if you will study them in EOD and apply it to intraday, chances are that you will lose more. So be cautious.

columbus

hello friend today i trade but come out with a loss of 150 rs because i have to go some where but thi thing look interasting have a look,
as you can see 100% retrasment reach 3 time but not abel to break.
In fact ,I asked the Tradetiger Software Development team to introduce
HEIKIN ASHI indicator in their next version.Good to see it here.

columbus

Stochastic are lagging indicators sumit. They are formed on previous days price movement. They give the worst whipsaws, so be carefull with them. if you will study them in EOD and apply it to intraday, chances are that you will lose more. So be cautious.
On EOD charts stochastics appear to be a damn good indicator but fails miserably sometimes when your are using it LIVE.

rajputz

On EOD charts stochastics appear to be a damn good indicator but fails miserably sometimes when your are using it LIVE.
Thats exactly what i want to say...For live i consider using it on divergences and taking trades just 15 second before the candle is about to close.

sahil79

In fact ,I asked the Tradetiger Software Development team to introduce
HEIKIN ASHI indicator in their next version.Good to see it here.

Dear Columbus sir, don't U think HEINKIN ASHI indicator is a lagging indicator for Intra, it always lags with 1 to 3 candles, however it can be used to identify the direction of the trend? Earlier, I used to apply it on my chart, its good to control one's emotion and it gives a reverse signal only after reading the sentiment of last 1-3 candles, so it usually controls one's emotion to make a rush.