$$my success story and my live tread[nifty&option]$$

Do you think my system is profitable ?

• Total voters

sumitdasjoshi

well guys i am back in nifty-
i learn one thing if you realy wana earn a good return in any market you have to be patiance for that, because you can earn money bu doing so many trades it is good and do same swing trading for good return from now on i will give my trade for nifty my trade is based on eod chart so i will open my position next day when market open i will also look for some stock to enter for swing trade.

for those who dont have much margin in there acount they can do one thing if you wana fallow my calls when i said by you can by the in the money calls or when i say sell you can sell you can by put of the near sticke prize .

we will enter with 2 lots for nifty and book our half position profit after we got 100 point .

one more thing also look for is that this is swing trading so i will by nifty future for janvary so my trade can go all the way i will sugest that you should by far month future for that .

example if i think nifty is going down then i will buy jaunvary nifty future not november hope you get my point.
i will update my positon after the days close.

"" lets see if we can realy make money out of it """"

my call is for moday to sell nifty at 6067

rajputz

No offense sumit,

But a person changes time frame when his method is not working on intraday and just using a swing trading word gives him the self satisfaction, that he will be holding his trades, and ultimately the trades will go his way. But that does not happen.

What works on lower timeframe also works on higher time frame. I Hope you get my point.

rrmhatre72

In two years of my experience, I lost abour three lakhs in share trading.
When i analyse the scrips I purchased, I found every one of them went up by 2 times and sometimes three times for which i booked marginal profit and some losses in trading.

I did options trading. there also i lost money due to lack of knowledge.

Finally i sat for one month and analysed.
Suddenly, i realised that Nifty is the one for which there is not much history of scrip is needed.

A knowledge of charts is enough. Nifty bias in the long run is always positive and will go up.
i decided that i will buy nifty only on dips of greater than 1% and wait for the nifty to go up by min 1%. In the charting I started buying at every trough and selling after reachinh hump.
i tried this technique for 15 days on continuous basis. Suddenly i realised that I am plus by 30k. so my rule is buy nifty on troughs and sell on humps top.Never sell on loss. keep buying like sip. do not buy large numbers at a time. same may be applied for nifty futures.
Let us see what will happen!
Hi Nallan,

This is great....
just one query...
Since last two years.... market is in upmove hence evenif we see some decline it will get covered in coming days & your system must have given you good returns based on buy...
How are you planning manage this in case on downtrend? Say if we have something like Jan'08 to Oct'08... i.e. fall from 6300 to 2500 without having any upmove....