My System - My trades.

VJAY

IMO we no need to jump into every trades taken by varunji as he trading this method since long...otherwise we always in mess and start confussing ourself ..better to trade what we understood from this method with our existing method.....only try to understand from his trades logic only...my views

MEAG

Meag ji watch OBV action also. At 7:30 we broke the support of the 7:20 OBV lows, this was the low of the retracement after the 7:10-7:12 surge in OBV. So we got a red ribbon at 7:30. I had keyed in 3320 as shorting rates. It got filled at 7:33. Your point probably is that we had a higher low at this point so why i took this trade. right ? Just look at OBV action this support which it broke at 7:30 was probably the 2nd or 3rd support after making the 7:12 high. Moreover remember i had said that waiting for a lower low gives us an edge not a necessity meaning we were getting a plain short signal from the system without any filter. As waiting for a lower low would have increased our SL.
Thanks Varunji for yet another insight into the importance of OBV.

Till now I was trading only the signals generated by the ribbon system. Going forward will try to incorporate these finer observations as shared by you from time to time.

To avoid confusions initially atleast we should discuss trades which are as per the method discussed so far. More advanced trades can be discussed after people get some experience in trading as per this method.

Just my suggestion.

Smart_trade

Yes ST ji, you are right. Will control my excitement.
Thanks varunji...the idea of starting this thread was your desire of giving a simple method to people here which is rule based and the trades should be identical for 2 traders trading it. But when we post high points based on advanced observations or in combination of some other method, tthen that objective gets defeated and people start feeling frustrated that the system had 20 points and how the other guy trading the same is talking about 80 points.....

So let simple system run for sometime...then you can discuss more advanced nuances of the method.Let people confidently make 30 -40 points on simple system then we can graduate in advanced things making 100-120 points....

This is my suggestion after observing last 2-3 days proceedings .

Smart_ trade

MEAG

To avoid confusions initially atleast we should discuss trades which are as per the method discussed so far. More advanced trades can be discussed after people get some experience in trading as per this method.

Just my suggestion.

Smart_trade
STji,

My humble suggestion that let Varunji/other members keep sharing their nuggets of wisdom which help strugglers like us to fine tune the system and understand the OBV system more holistically.

Today there were big moves in BNF/crude but no signals as per ribbon system. These observations (as shared by Varunji just now) help us to understand the system more deeply.

This is my view and will honor the seniors decision.