My System - My trades.

many a times i am confused why or how some users click thanks button.no doubt varunji is a great trader here and doing great favour by opening and running this thread.but some people here confuse me..

one user thanked here.if that mean that user got 20 points 3 times and asks How could we be trading the same charts differently?

Kumudhan ji they are just showing their love by acknowledging the post. One should be gracious. What goes around, comes around. It is the only way one is showing respect for the post. This is called forum etiquette.

wisp

many a times i am confused why or how some users click thanks button.no doubt varunji is a great trader here and doing great favour by opening and running this thread.but some people here confuse me..

one user thanked here.if that mean that user got 20 points 3 times and asks How could we be trading the same charts differently?

Kumudhan ji they are just showing their love by acknowledging the post. One should be gracious. What goes around, comes around. It is the only way one is showing respect for the post. This is called forum etiquette.

Kumudhan Ji,

a thanks could mean any of the following : a) Acknowledging that one has read the post b) Thanks for sharing information/knowledge( no one here is obligated to share anything at all since everything here at TJ is free ) and/or for taking the trouble to post c) Thanks for showing the possibilities (whether I am able to take the trade or not is irrelevant)

Thanks again Varun Ji for all the knowledge sharing. The system is awesome, beyond the system , you are also sharing a lot of practical trading knowledge the value of which is immeasurable.

XRAY27

here vivek asks for spreadsheet and varunji says everything cant be posted as rule.here too one cliicks thanks.this means the user says vijay should not ask for the rules? confusing....
kumudhan !!!

First of all there are multiple setups varun ji is talking,

Question: How many are practical and executable it is the trader who has to decide why ???

Ans )because each setup got separate rules to trade

Question : Does these are back tested ???

Ans) varun ji him self asked to back test in his old posts

Question ) Have you made use of this method

Ans) Yes !!! i made my own rule applying the logic of this method , it needs separate thread to update and run the thread at the movement i got no time !!!

Solution for getting clarity

So first make rules of your own with various points/posts, if you cannot then move to other ways to arrive your methodology to trade

Question) Does IDF is rule based one !!!

Ans) it is not a rule based method,but multiple setups method

Hope this solves your puzzle !!!

The main objective of this thread was to devise a method (i will not use the word system) whereby all of us make money at the same time. Since i come from a business background, i know for a fact that whenever we start a business we first look at not making losses or minimising the losses. By following the methods described and debated in this thread, that was our primary aim (or step 1). Both the methods fulfill this condition to a certain extent (though not 100% risk free but the risks are defined and are reasonably small.) Once you have achieved this objective of keeping your risks (and losses) small, profits (which is a bi-product) would follow. By coming with these so called confusing inputs, we are just adding to our edge. Use it only if you can understand and relate to the logic behind these inputs. As Xray ji has rightly said to use whatever you can and blend it with your own methods, if you have one which you are comfortable trading.

VJAY

OK guys ...here what I learnt from this method :)
If any one read this thread then full of confussions ...so be read it as seperately every method here ...
1.if using 200 ,36 ema and OBV ...
Long entry when price &OBV bo above 200
short entry when price &OBV bd above 200
better to use any type of pivot for entry
you can use pvt below 36 ema when trade goes our ways
also add can take when pullback happen upto 36 ema
2.15 OBV ribbon
Simply go long when ribbon changes to BLUE
go short when ribbon changes to RED
use any thing bar/any kind pivots for entry
3.HH-HL ribbon
Long entry when we get HL-HH range of ribbon (look vijaykris afl)
short entry when we get LH-LL ranges of ribbon
for entry you can use Bars /any type of pivots
trail SL with ranges when trade moves our direction
4.You can use ydays OBV closing for trend bias...means if trading above ydays OBV close means bullish bias ...vice versa for bearish bias..
One can take only bias side trade if want to away from some whips :)
5.we can use ydays OBV high & Lows too for bias...if above ydays high bullish ,below ydays lows means bearish, inside means sideways etc
one can trade this as seperately and also can use all things to judge the trade ...
as am very weak in words please forgive me any words mistaken....

BETTER TO USE 50/100 POINT EXITS WHICH IS VERY IMPORTANT TO CONTROL GREED :D