My System - My trades.

kumudhan

many a times i am confused why or how some users click thanks button.no doubt varunji is a great trader here and doing great favour by opening and running this thread.but some people here confuse me..

How did you trade ? I got 20points 3 times. How could we be trading the same charts differently.

one user thanked here.if that mean that user got 20 points 3 times and asks How could we be trading the same charts differently?

Vivek ji everything just cannot be spelt out as a rule. One needs to reason out the logic at times. This last day's closing value can just guide you in your initial trade or the trades in the say 1st hour of trade. Once it moves away from these levels and the market goes sideways then for me the highs and lows of this sideways period becomes the new zero, so to say. If you use this as a rule, then how would one play the vicious pull backs, once the market has done its move decisively to extreme levels intraday and you still stay biased.
here vivek asks for spreadsheet and varunji says everything cant be posted as rule.here too one cliicks thanks.this means the user says vijay should not ask for the rules? confusing....

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Vivek ji everything just cannot be spelt out as a rule. One needs to reason out the logic at times. This last day's closing value can just guide you in your initial trade or the trades in the say 1st hour of trade. Once it moves away from these levels and the market goes sideways then for me the highs and lows of this sideways period becomes the new zero, so to say. If you use this as a rule, then how would one play the vicious pull backs, once the market has done its move decisively to extreme levels intraday and you still stay biased.
In the start of the thread there were 200ema and 36 EMA, then there were 5ribbons, then 3 then 2, then there are support and resistance levels. My suggestion is regarding the objective part only, you should at least enumerate what is being followed now, so that most people are on the same page.
Also, its the last time I am troubling you, if you feel it can't be or should not be done. Just ignore my post.
Thanks.

Vivek

Does ribbon repaints..? I took short @ 3306 it was red and then turned blue ..!!
yes at times because it takes into account the closing values of the candle period.
once candle is closed, then it wont repaint...as system is all about trading in 1 min chart, we should be able to wait atleast 1 min candle to close..

with basic rules of Varun Ji, price and OBV above 200 EMA, your shorts may not be as per rules.

In the start of the thread there were 200ema and 36 EMA, then there were 5ribbons, then 3 then 2, then there are support and resistance levels. My suggestion is regarding the objective part only, you should at least enumerate what is being followed now, so that most people are on the same page.
Also, its the last time I am troubling you, if you feel it can't be or should not be done. Just ignore my post.
Thanks.

Vivek
Vivek ji just could not get what you want. If all my posts are adding to the confusion then probably i should stop sharing my experience. If you could go through the whole thread and pick out the method and make a spreadsheet then i personally would be obliged. This whole thread started with just a simple concept of being long above 200 EMA in price and OBV and short below it. We have moved on in our quest to make a robust indicator free, unbiased simple system.

Apacheindian

once candle is closed, then it wont repaint...as system is all about trading in 1 min chart, we should be able to wait atleast 1 min candle to close..

with basic rules of Varun Ji, price and OBV above 200 EMA, your shorts may not be as per rules.

Muthu sir , but in my chart both price and OBV is below EMA 200 I double checked on kite as well..!

vsaran

MM Sir,
As per my understanding 200ema and ribbon trading are two different systems.Whenever trading with ribbon,200 ema is immaterial.Let Varunji clarify on this whether I am right or wrong.