My System - My trades.

newuser_RK

This chart tells us that there is constant accumulation going on in IFCI for a number of years. People (Informed set/fii/dii/ retail) has been buying this but the value has not been unlocked. It will try everybodies patience but in the long Run maybe 10 years this might trade in 4 figures (when serious value gets unlocked) The Addition in OBV is to the tune of 1700 Million shares over the year. But now i think it is on the verge of a breakout as per price too.
Amazing chart, lots of selling during demon but still obv remains strong and throughout the year remained strong. At this point fundamentally its inconceivable that the stock will reach in 3 figures leave 4 figures. But one year back even vedl was grounded to dust...so one may never know

Sent from my AO5510 using Tapatalk

john302928

John ji it is not about my starting another thread. Till the time, one masters the concept being talked about, a 100 threads would also not suffice to make a person a good trader. Please donot take offence to my statement. These ribbons etc. amount to nothing if you do not know how they got created in the first place and what is its relevance. A system is as good as a trader. I was really pained to see Vijkris ji's P&L statement, because i have been using the same system as per visual representation and my understanding of the concept and came up with exceptional results. I tried to formulate a strategy whereby all could profit at the same time but somehow i could not achieve this objective because of too much tinkering by people and lack of understanding of the concept. I have been trying various tweaks my self to aide people to make informed decisions but they seem to have run out of patience. I am striving still to make this system robust and easy to use for others (I still take confirmation from visual inspection). People may accuse me of being discretionary or subjective in taking my trades but i cannot help it. Just to prove that my system is good, i cannot take short signals also when clearly the trend is up and vice versa.
On ribbons, i am not trying to know how these ribbons were created. I am trying to know what does these ribbon indicate. That is what matters to me. Dont worry.I dont take anything offence.I have a respect for you. I would say people are not clear just because of your important notes are misplaced. I have never seen any thread in this forum like yours with more traffic that too as soon as created.It means that people want to explore your system and trying to get benefited out of it.But an individual to go through more than 350 pages to cover your notes is difficult. I understand your system is simple. But the notes and important key points that you provide are very valuable. To get them one has to go through all those 350 pages.So far I was able to refer only 33 pages out of 350. I dont know when I will complete 350 by the time I cover 100 pages this thread page will become 1000. :) But just think if all your valuable points are organised one should be able to cover all of your notes easily within 1-3 pages and take part in the healthy discussion rather than asking silly doubts like me.

I tried to make you understand how your content should be sent to the individual. Because, you are, honestly one of the rare people I have come across who just want to help people.Your cause will be appreciated only when it is reached individual. Just think how this simple system is not reaching the audience properly. It is up to you again.

Whatever it is I will try to learn this system somehow by going through all the posts even if it takes many days to cover all those pages. I dont know about others I desperately want to learn and get benefited out of this. I am in need of it like Vijkris.

The very basic nature and definition of MACD is in its full form. MOVING AVERAGES CONVERGENCE & DIVERGENCE. It measures the distance between two EMA's (12 and 26 in the standard version). The Signal line is of normally 9 period ( which is 9EMA of this Macd line) to make it smooth. Meaning to buy the underlying when the difference between the 26EMA and 9 EmA is more than its 9 period EMA.(This 9 period Ema is of the MACD line not the underlying.) When the value of macd is more than zero, it means the faster EMA (12 in this case) is above the slower Ema (26 in this case). It is a characteristics of the market price (and hence the EMA's) to move up, consolidate (weigh its option) and then to move up again (when in an uptrend). The EMA's separate (meaning the faster EMA moves up rapidly in the 1st move). Then the slower EMA catches up during consolidation. And then the faster EMA moves up again. In an uptend. So looking at the visual trend, one gets an oppotunity to add when these 2 EMA's converge only to diverge again. This add also gives you the revised SL. Being the pivot low below the point from where they start diverging again.

Amazing chart, lots of selling during demon but still obv remains strong and throughout the year remained strong. At this point fundamentally its inconceivable that the stock will reach in 3 figures leave 4 figures. But one year back even vedl was grounded to dust...so one may never know

Sent from my AO5510 using Tapatalk
The cue is that volumes are being added at all falls instead of shedding which would be the normal case. Meaning price and volume are not in sync. Either one would have to fall in place. Looking at the price action, there is not much to go down looking at its pedigree (Backed by the Government) I think it has a good dividend return too though not too sure.

So one can buy IFCI as a mutual fund every month and treat it as a deep discount bond. But please do not go overboard. Even if one buys 100 shares a month with no expectations for the short term, one will have a holding of 12000 shares in ten years. The dividend yield should be far better than a Bank FD then. Just an assumption.

john302928

1.I read it in a post that once price and OBV come above 200EMA, we can make an entry one it takes out the pivot that was created above 36EMA. Here pivot means, the swing high created above 36EMA?

2.What is SOH

3.What is BO/BD

4.What is ISL

5.what is visual distance between DPs are large

Last edited:

john302928

John ji BO stands for Break out. BD stands for Break down. Isl stands for Initial Stop loss.
requesting you to answer 1 & 5 also. thanks in advance