My System - My trades.

View attachment 22631
MBji....can you plz explain the chart( i know its a old chart).....it will help me to understand the 36 & 200 EMA method....still to understand it correctly....Sorry I was a last bencher in the class
Price & OBV both went above EMA 36 and broke previous pivot, so long at black line with SL as previous pivot low, trail long.
Price & OBV both dipped bellow EMA 36 so short with pivot high as SL.

kumudhan

varunji, again the same request. please post your charts and gyan in this thread only.you are hero in this thread and it is your own thread. why you go into other threads and post as one in the crowd? as you post there, your followers here also go there and like and reply your posts there. as you may know im compilig your thread and while seeing you post some good charts in other threads i feel like you let down lay users like me here who want to follow you. and please dont think you have to post in other threads will help others.if they are interested they can come here. and if you cant fulfil my request then no use in compiling the thread sir as any compilation with only some points willbe of no use..sorry to bother you sir...