My System - My trades.

ap*

AP ji excellent charts but the long Entry could have been done a shade earlier above the previous pivot high as OBV is usually true.
Vk Sir. Not working on precision entries as im using this system more as a positional option trading system. Along with Macd for adds its a real killer when we get even a 200 point move in one direction which is very common for BN. Also entries and exits we followers of the system can only dream of matching the creator of it with more 1000 times more screen time. You are catching the smart money moves, for people like us catching half the move your catching is more than what 95% of the retail crowd is catching anyway.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Hi I would not be coming online from now on. No more charts. No more analysis. Just want to sound my friends. Do not short Nifty/Bank Nifty. They are not weak. Crude buy the dips for the next 200+ points. Good bye.
Is everything all right ??:confused:

Hi I would not be coming online from now on. No more charts. No more analysis. Just want to sound my friends. Do not short Nifty/Bank Nifty. They are not weak. Crude buy the dips for the next 200+ points. Good bye.
Sir it would not be fair for your friends, stay here stay live. I hope you will consider my request. Market is supreme, will keep in mind it is still biased on upside. Thanks

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Note using Tapatalk