My System - My trades.

bubble87

Never Go Full Retard
Todays crude oil trades including the emotion behind them. Using this diligently i have caught my target 20 points per day almost 90% of the trading days. A lot of crude points until now missing a few days. Today traded after a gap. Just posting the chart to illustrate how clear and easy these trades are to take. Cant be thankful enough to Varunji for the method and Mbji for the afl.
Ap*, which mthod is this and what is your entry criteria, SL criteria for this method!!

Rank Bad trade in Crude yesterday. Was caught up in my bias though charts were correctly predicting this down move.
Varun Sir, like you were bullish on Crude and it had given a bad breakdown in just one day infact yesterday only when you were expecting 200+ points upmove. Market is supreme not blaming you for anything. Now your expectations for Nifty and BankNifty may also prove wrong in just one bad day. Is there anything more to defend Nifty and BankNifty upmove as crude has played other way around.
By saying this I just want to be defensive and didn't mean to hurt or blame or anything. Your views please.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Note using Tapatalk

Manish ji look at the crude charts again. Now all the more reason to go long as we are at OBV supports. I was just blaming myself for the intraday bad trade in crude (Because of my bias and the paucity of time as i had to go out). You have to understand that markets do not go up or down in a line. After BO whenever we approach 36EMA/200EMA in OBV is the time to load up as these are the areas where we get support.