My System - My trades.

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
tunaji, one small request. please post in english.we are many non hindi speaking ppl here.pl consider our pitiable condition sir....
Understood and apologies. Will do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuna

Tuna ji you can make out by visual inspection only the last 2 trades (short for 1200-1500 point and Long around 500-700 points) So a total of around 2000 points in 7 days. I donot think it needs any backtesting. (Mind you both long and short signals were profitable)
Varun Bro,
First of all, nothing personal against OBV. It is definitely NOT the 'guy' with a bike who snatched my GF during my college days. ROFL.

Now , last 2 trades, I have not seen, but I rely on you and I know that those must be profitable. But you know what is the falacy of any trading indicators and visual inspections? We tend to get glued to the trending move and miss the whips that would have happened. A Programatic backtest takes out that drawback in manual observation and tells you, over a loger period how this could yield, if we follow same entry exit rules for say last 3 years or 5 years. And that is what will paint the real picture.

I am sure this will yield profit. But what will be the winrate/ RR/ Winning streak / Losing Streak - A person should know? So if it is having a max losing streak of 8, the person taking the trades should know thatt if he is having a losing streak of 5 current, he may be still not out of the pit.

Frankly, there is no holi grail as we all know. But being non-emotional to an indicator or a system and finding all its glitch like a machine - to improve it further, should be the objective.

For example - why 200 EMA, why not 205 or 105? We dont know right? let the machine run the test and tell you na which would have yield best result. As I told, someone give me NF or BNF continous future data for the preferred TF 5 mins, I will tell you the best param

Tuna

Got the BNF data, posting for 5 mins. Will do same for NF.

Oh bhai. No point in argueing with software engineers. You just have to make a mountain out of a mole hill to get your fat paycheques. It is like relying more on a machine which operates on GIGO rather than your own eye. Great. Angrezo ne sahi beej boya hai hum sab ke dimaag par. Bhatije agar jo chart maine post kiya hai us me microscope se dekhne ki kya zaroorat hai. Visual inspection se hi pata chal raha hai. Ek makhi ko maar ne ke liye bomb ko kya use karna. No wonder our country has so much disguised unemployment.

Tuna

Yahi to $ala problem hey, har chis pe Angerozo ki ma bahan karte ho. You share your opnion, I have mine. Result is posted for all. Let me people eanr it. It wa pure blind SAR