My System - My trades.

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige

Tuna

manojborle

Varunji sorry for butting in, its not showing 1500 point move because the move itself is 1500 points and with the crossovers it has given around 1000 points and thats shown in the backtest results.
But from Sept.29 to Oct 6 obv has been dancing around its 200 ema and the system will take each and every trade when it crosses. It can not do cherry picking.

screenshot_730.png

Tuna

This BN trade for 1500 point started on 20-9 and ended on 28-9. Do you have this.

Given you the whole excel. Anyone jisko Sanka hey (For Kumudhan Bhai: I meant whosoever got doubt) can verify the trade excel.

System will yield profit. But if blindly followed entry exit rules, 23 consecutive losses (my earlier post) will require iron determination to continue further. But at the end it will give profit. 200 EMA definitely not optmised param. Occasional long / short win will come with huge number of whips as per trades taken.

Once more: Rule was simple, always in trade, SAR , long when OBV Crosses its 200EMA upwards or short in reverse

Chacha : Dont follow mechnical, you are doing far better than this and I am sure you are not taking Sar. What you are doing is a clumination of your experience, can not be coded.