My System - My trades.

@Happy_Singh Sir this is the method im using. Pivots work very well with obv.
Can also combine it with n-Bar breakout,
can use many combinations, the small edges add up . . .

The problem is over doing it . . .
with too many variables (degree of freedom) and small data samples
the optimizations ends up being curve fitting the past data . . . .

Anyway, everyone knows what they are doing ;)

Happy :)

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
how many more days backtesting would be done. I am excited to see its live performace.

Just-Trade
Ye Varun Bhai ki proposed system ki backtesting tha. Live performance unka on hain everyday.

Mera bhi on hey, but only to paid users. Payment option is Bitcoin.

Tuna

Varun bhai ki method prove ho chuka hey dost. 3 lakh is becoming 14 lakhs in less then 3 years. Only with 2 lots. Check the excel. Now would like to buy the whole exchange. Account blowing chance is nil as per Monte carlo.

Ratio 2 lot per 3 lakh. Bnf.

Tuna

And if someone applies good money management to it, the profit will be more. What I found out with this vanila SAR on OBV system, max drawdown is 21%.

Now consider this:
We statrted with 3 lakh 80 QTY of BNF (I am saying QTy, as exchange changes lot sizes at times).

You follow this system blindly after some win and loss (as per the excel I posted in my ealrier post), you will hit 6 lakh portfolio size (Cum profit 5 lakh + 1 lakh is your starting capital).

Once there, you double your position size to 160, and you will hold this position size, unless market pushes you back to portfolio size of 3 lakhs again (unlikely, but someone can play with the excel). If happens, you scale down the size to 80 QTY again.

So essentially, for every 3 lakh increase in your portfolio size you are adding 80 qty and holding that size, regardless of win-loss, unless market forces you to reduce it as per above logic.

I am sure, we will be hitting 30 Lakh + as ending captial with just 21% winrate of this system. Proof and money management tricks in front of you. All you need the balls to hold on to this system when you hit 23 back to back losses (or approx to that number) if drawdowns come.

Any trading systems (almost all over the internet) will make you profitable, if you have good money management, patience and rigor to hold on to your trades.

To me this is great return.

Tuna

My charts are speaking so i do not need to. Guys a few days ago i had told you to ignore everybody and just go long. Nifty 300+,BN 700+ from lows in 8 days.
Aa gaye aap. Aap ka intezar tha. I have not pulled your leg since morning. yesterday you were scolding software engineers. Do one thing today. Uninstall the Amibroker from your system and start using Graph papers and pencil to plot your OBV. Softwares are gift from angrez, dont use it. Aur to stop using laptop even, trade from the floor of NSE.

Majak kar raha hoon, jute mar marna.