My System - My trades.

Guys it is not about being a show off but if your studies are an good and you have faith in it then one needs to be vociferous about ones views. The reason i talk about angrez and books is how many of us have the faith in what we have read to come out with clear trades in realtime based on that. In a nutshell if one is so sure of his method then why not advocate trades based on them in real time. That experience itself would give you a lot of confidence. I mean what good is knowledge if it is not show cased. The reason i ask people to come up with realtime trades is to compare the systems being used otherwise how will you come to know which method is better and gives better results.

Subhadip

And if someone applies good money management to it, the profit will be more. What I found out with this vanila SAR on OBV system, max drawdown is 21%.

Now consider this:
We statrted with 3 lakh 80 QTY of BNF (I am saying QTy, as exchange changes lot sizes at times).

You follow this system blindly after some win and loss (as per the excel I posted in my ealrier post), you will hit 6 lakh portfolio size (Cum profit 5 lakh + 1 lakh is your starting capital).

Once there, you double your position size to 160, and you will hold this position size, unless market pushes you back to portfolio size of 3 lakhs again (unlikely, but someone can play with the excel). If happens, you scale down the size to 80 QTY again.

So essentially, for every 3 lakh increase in your portfolio size you are adding 80 qty and holding that size, regardless of win-loss, unless market forces you to reduce it as per above logic.

I am sure, we will be hitting 30 Lakh + as ending captial with just 21% winrate of this system. Proof and money management tricks in front of you. All you need the balls to hold on to this system when you hit 23 back to back losses (or approx to that number) if drawdowns come.

Any trading systems (almost all over the internet) will make you profitable, if you have good money management, patience and rigor to hold on to your trades.

To me this is great return.
Just my two cents..

I have huge respect to Varun Sir.

I think one has to twick the rule some...the OBV system is robust, with some price action adding it can be made mechanical with very high profitability...( I do not have much idea of volume, neither i have read anywhere- that is why I can not do it)

@ Tuna sir.....Varun sir has given us another tool to work on with..please stop denial of the system ( just a request), work on it, make some better mechanical system along with volume & price..

to prove that I will add one chart of NF after some time..

Subhadip

Guys it is not about being a show off but if your studies are an good and you have faith in it then one needs to be vociferous about ones views. The reason i talk about angrez and books is how many of us have the faith in what we have read to come out with clear trades in realtime based on that. In a nutshell if one is so sure of his method then why not advocate trades based on them in real time. That experience itself would give you a lot of confidence. I mean what good is knowledge if it is not show cased. The reason i ask people to come up with realtime trades is to compare the systems being used otherwise how will you come to know which method is better and gives better results.
Exactly sir....

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige

Disclaimer: My personal view - no intention to contradict you. So apna BP high mat kijiyega after reading my response.

Confidence is found on P&L book Sir. There are dozens of people who are earning millions and don't post trades live. Reasons:

1. Regardless of the confidence and past track records, market does not give a Fk to anyone's trades, it will go the way it wants

2. If one post a trade live, suddenly he is under a pressure as if to prove something in front of audience. We are not here to prove something, we are here to earn money. When a guy (happened to me) post 3-4 back to back loss in front of audience he suddenly feel embarrased and also start doubting his way of trading with a way greater degree than he would have done if he was doing te trading quitely.

3. There may be some new traders (I had few) who will jump in and out based on your signals - essentially if those turns up in loss you are making -tive impact to others ledgers as well

Honestly, last 2 months ye 'Kahe ki lena' ki chakkar main, I have r@ped my Crude ledger quite a bit and on complete radio silance till then on Crude. Nifty, occationaly I post live, but thinking of stopping that.

Matter of the fact is:

It is our money, our trade , our win our loss . Chapter closed. If we are really making money who wants give $hit if someone belives in the way we are trading.

Last edited:

Subhadip

Just my two cents..

I think one has to twick the rule some...the OBV system is robust, with some price action adding it can be made mechanical with very high profitability...( I do not have much idea of volume, neither i have read anywhere- that is why I can not do it)

@ Tuna sir.....Varun sir has given us another tool to work on with..please stop denial of the system ( just a request), work on it, make some better mechanical system along with volume & price..

abc.png

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Just my two cents..

Bro,
Read this post below. Does it look like a denial ? He asked me to perform backtest on Vanila SAR (You read it right ) on OBV. I did for the data I had and posted the result. So all I did,

VK's SAR + Market Reaction = Result on my post.

I have not done anything on my own apart from being the courier boy. Now he accepts the result or someon denies it, none of my business. I was surprised that he was unhappy even after looking 3 lakhs turning 14 lakhs plus in less than 3 years without compounding. I thought he will say this is great result. Anyways...let get back to work

I do have enough respect for him, and personal rapport (as much possible on a forum) to call him chachu. I do have all the right to call a spade a spade as long as he is giving me the right.

And if someone applies good money management to it, the profit will be more. What I found out with this vanila SAR on OBV system, max drawdown is 21%.

Now consider this:
We statrted with 3 lakh 80 QTY of BNF (I am saying QTy, as exchange changes lot sizes at times).

You follow this system blindly after some win and loss (as per the excel I posted in my ealrier post), you will hit 6 lakh portfolio size (Cum profit 5 lakh + 1 lakh is your starting capital).

Once there, you double your position size to 160, and you will hold this position size, unless market pushes you back to portfolio size of 3 lakhs again (unlikely, but someone can play with the excel). If happens, you scale down the size to 80 QTY again.

So essentially, for every 3 lakh increase in your portfolio size you are adding 80 qty and holding that size, regardless of win-loss, unless market forces you to reduce it as per above logic.

I am sure, we will be hitting 30 Lakh + as ending captial with just 21% winrate of this system. Proof and money management tricks in front of you. All you need the balls to hold on to this system when you hit 23 back to back losses (or approx to that number) if drawdowns come.

Any trading systems (almost all over the internet) will make you profitable, if you have good money management, patience and rigor to hold on to your trades.

To me this is great return.

Last edited: