My System - My trades.

Subhadip

Bro,
Read this post below. Does it look like a denial ? He asked me to perform backtest on Vanial SAR (You read it right ) on OBV. I did for the data I had and posted the result. So all I did,

VK's SAR + Market Reaction = Result on my post.

I have not done anything on my own apart from being the courier boy. Now he accepts the result or someon denys it, none of my business. I was surprised that he was unhappy even after looking 3 lakhs turning 14 lakhs plus in less than 3 years without compounding. I thought he will say this is great result. Anyways...let get back to work

I do have enough respect for him, and personal rapport (as much possible on a forum) to call him chachu. I do have all the right to call a spade a spade as long as he is giving me the right.
right sir... whatever you said is also very much true & right

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Ekhon aie Sir bolata bando karo

XRAY27

Disclaimer: My personal view - no intention to contradict you. So apna BP high mat kijiyega after reading my response.

Confidence is found on P&L book Sir. There are dozens of people who are earning millions and don't post trades live. Reasons:

1. Regardless of the confidence and past track records, market does not give Fk to anyone trades, it will go the way you want

2. If one post a trade live, suddenly he is under a pressure as if to prove something in front of audience. We are not here to prove something, we are here to earn money. When a guy (happened to me) post 3-4 back to back loss in front of audience he suddenly feel embarrased and also start doubting his way of trading with a way greater degree than he would have done if he was doing te trading quitely.

3. There may be some new traders (I had few) who will jump in and out based on your signals - essentially if those turns up in loss you are making -tive impact to others ledgers as well

Honestly, last 2 months ye 'Kahe ki lena' ki chakkar main, I have r@ped my Crude ledger quite a bit and on complete radio silance till then on Crude. Nifty, occationaly I post live, but thinking of stopping that.

Matter of the fact is:

It is our money, our trade , our win our loss . Chapter closed. If we are really making money who wants give $hit if someone belives in the way we are trading.
Excellent Write up !!! Tuna bhai !!! I have shown my ITR( i'm a FTT) ,live trade on swing/positional, intra for whole series !!!! for what i have shared (D and S and MP)..later realized that i'm simply wasting my time to proof my self to whole world !!! last words of your post is the bottom line "It is our money, our trade , our win our loss . Chapter closed. If we are really making money who wants give $hit if someone believes in the way we are trading."

Tuna ji i beg to differ. If you are advocating a trading system then you have to take the bouquets and brickbats. There is no point in giving a system and not standing by it. This p&L thing is just an escape route to wash your hands from your responsibility about the efficacy of the system. The whole idea of pressure to perform as you put it does not hold any water as you are not doing anything but your system is. The pressure is and should be handled by your system. The system is devised only to capture the market moves you cannot say that the markets performed differently so your trades failed. There is a saying that ships are safe in the harbour but that is not why they are made. It needs to test itself in rough waters. Once you realise that it is not about you but your system that we are talking about will take the EGO out.

Last edited:
The upper pane chart looks like a RDMA chart and the lower pane is OBV chart. So Any good system combined with volume will give good results....even RDMA caught the entire moves very well when combined with OBV.....

Smart_trade