My System - My trades.

Subhadip

Tuna ji regarding balls well there is a thing called hedge too. So one can take a put when you get a long signal and viceversa. You only lose out on the put premium but are able to ride the trend.
another way of doing is like this:

Buy NF, sell ATM call--same quantity

another way:

sell Deep ITM put & sell ATM call- same quantity

another way: buy Deep ITM call, sell ATM call.

all equal to buying NF

Subhadip

another way of doing is like this:

Buy NF, sell ATM call--same quantity

another way:

sell Deep ITM put & sell ATM call- same quantity

another way: buy Deep ITM call, sell ATM call.

all equal to buying NF
just difference of Theta..

Time value.. which i like the most

Subhadip

ST ji spectators ko kameez dikhani bhi to hoti hai. Woh hi judge karenge ki kaunsa washing powder best hai. Sirf claim karne se nahi hota. Ha Ha.
no need sir ji...

Bank balance does not need to be shown...

There is no point of showing which is best, or which is worst...

People seeing same chart, but trade differently.

Subhadip

Have you completed your thread on options--way of making money with low risk ? I thought some more things to come ......

ST
right sir, many more things to come there...

Bhai bank balance aapka hai. Us se kisi ko farak nahi padega. You are not going to give it to people. But one needs to take the teachings to a logical conclusion by taking real time trades based on them. I do not shy away from my responsibility that i have taken from my own freewill. Nobody forced me to give my system nor to open a thread nor to be a part of this forum. Giving a system with no follow thru is as good as reading a method in a book or on You Tube. Only realtime trades make people beleive in the efficacy of the system. Hind sight is always 20/20.