{My Trading diary}

VaibhavPRO

Re: Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On - Canteen

Its very sad to see that Moderators of this Site (Savant Garde Sir & Smart_Trade Sir) are not removing posts by such Idiots. What are they doing? And why are they doing this? And where is the Super Admin Traderji? Why Traderji Sir is not removing such posts? It is one thing to be liberal. But another thing to tolerate such non sense. I am sorry to say this but I come here to learn. Not to read these senseless messages going on here by some users. I am sure all serious learners are getting effected. Please raise the same concern.

Please please wake up and moderate this site. Slowly the quality is going down terribly. There must be strict action against users who spread such baseless messages and make irrelevant accusations against other members.

I don't support Savant Garde Sir or any other member. I only support Traderji.Com.

As far as who the idiots are? You all will see them barking again after reading this.

Please Admin take some action and preserve the quality here.
Dear adiselur

Bro i can understand your frustration of loosing in the market.. Even i used to loose a lot.. But now i have been earning consistently... I m trying to do all of u a big favor... trying to open ur eyes... Following any1 blindly will not help u.. U need to do hardwork urself... I admit i have learned most of the things from Mr savantgarde but i have realized that following him blindly will not make u successful trader...

Hope u become a successful trader like me :D someday...

Kaha Gaya Vaibhav Bhai...College Wapas Chala Gaya kya???
Atleast College se ye to sikh kar aao ki apne GURU ki Respect karna chahiye...Ab tum hi jyada Greedy ho gaye aur loss hua to GURU se compition karne chal diye...Silly Boy!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Abhi Bhi time hai wapas sahi track par aa jao...

Best Regards,
http://www.traderji.com/futures/53550-my-trading-strategies-future.html

VaibhavPRO

Investomania

Bhai kitna loss ho gya aaj tujhe.. ?? Kyun gusse me hai...??
Every1 knows about these posts... Bacha ab bada ho gya hai :D

Chindi 400-500 Rs(wo bhi less accurate) ki Trade karta hai or SuccessFul Trader!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Dear adiselur

Bro i can understand your frustration of loosing in the market.. Even i used to loose a lot.. But now i have been earning consistently... I m trying to do all of u a big favor... trying to open ur eyes... Following any1 blindly will not help u.. U need to do hardwork urself... I admit i have learned most of the things from Mr savantgarde but i have realized that following him blindly will not make u successful trader...

Hope u become a successful trader like me :D someday...

VaibhavPRO

Kaha Gaya Vaibhav Bhai...College Wapas Chala Gaya kya???
Atleast College se ye to sikh kar aao ki apne GURU ki Respect karna chahiye...Ab tum hi jyada Greedy ho gaye aur loss hua to GURU se compition karne chal diye...Silly Boy!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Abhi Bhi time hai wapas sahi track par aa jao...

Best Regards,

VaibhavPRO

Chindi 400-500 Rs(wo bhi less accurate) ki Trade karta hai or SuccessFul Trader!!!!!!!!!!!!...
kyun galiyan sunega mere se... aaj ke contract note daal apne.. mai apne daalta hun... i earned 6.5k today... u lost hw much...??

Tum jaise ^*%^*% ka mu band krna hi padega ab

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

kyun galiyan sunega mere se... aaj ke contract note daal apne.. mai apne daalta hun... i earned 6.5k today... u lost hw much...??

Tum jaise ^*%^*% ka mu band krna hi padega ab

Go to my Thread and see, every trade was live..check price at that time...

and what about yours???

Contract Note to edit bhi ho sakta hai...

Best Regards,

kya hua bolti band?? smileys se kaam chala rha hai?? kitna loss kr ke betha hai??