{My Trading diary}

DiwaliCrackers

Hi Vaibhav,

From last few days, any system is not working fine because of whipsawed market and volatility...some time -100 then next day +50 again +30 then ......

when market was closed @ 100+ then every Technical System started crying BUY BUY...but the next day itself it fallen -50 Points.

But while studying price action i found some quite interesting results...it is high probability setup for swing(2-3days) rather then chart.

so these days rather than trading i am studying more about price action and "how a swing trader can survive in these type of market"...and believe me price action is one of the best way to understand what is happening...

:clap::clap::clap:
-DC

msa5678

Hi Vaibhav,

From last few days, any system is not working fine because of whipsawed market and volatility...some time -100 then next day +50 again +30 then ......

when market was closed @ 100+ then every Technical System started crying BUY BUY...but the next day itself it fallen -50 Points.

But while studying price action i found some quite interesting results...it is high probability setup for swing(2-3days) rather then chart.

so these days rather than trading i am studying more about price action and "how a swing trader can survive in these type of market"...and believe me price action is one of the best way to understand what is happening...

:clap::clap::clap:
-DC

Hi DC,

The current ups and downs make me feel that this thing is going to stay here for a long time, the times of continous trends is gone. This could be due to fast changing political scenario worldwide. One day all the problems seem to be sorted, next day some other problem arises, the next day it is solved....and so on and on...

As rightly pointed by you we should try to develop new strategies for these times. Being Long or short for a long time is not going to help, where even 2 days is considered as Long time.

So my friend get in the trade take 0.5% , Pay 0.1% to the broker, keep 0.4% in your pocket, and get out of the trade, before all hell breaks loose... Not a good policy, but what one can do...Remember we are here to make profit.

VaibhavPRO

Yes its been really difficult.. Yes DC ,these kind of days teach us a lot.. I m watching with intent...

MSA u r right.. we should be flexible with our strategies, depending on the market situation... I m trying a few different things myself.. Lets see how things pan out.. :)

VaibhavPRO

Today's loss - 207

At one time i was in deep deep red.. Few valuable words from a senior helped me and i was able to almost recover my losses... Learned a few valuable lessons

TOTAL CAPIAL - 99,708

VaibhavPRO

It has been very good past 1-2 week for indian markets as FIIs finally showed up :) ... Hope everyone made huge profits. :)

Have been trading with 1 lot of stock futures doing 1-2 days trade. Looking for high probable set ups. If i had been doing positional trades would have made a killing.. Exited really quickly from my trades... But still have earned ok in last 2 weeks...

Today bought 1 lot april future of BGR energy @ 532... This is positional trade with targets of 600 + :)

Total capital : 1,16,380

VaibhavPRO

Re: Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On - Canteen

malik

dont ask him... i can give better trades... today i did 2 scalps in silver .Buy at 71280 sell at71900 then Buy at 71500 sell at 72100...

+ 1 trade in crude

earnd 43k... can show u contract notes if u want...

@ PGD

time to become my admirer :D

PGDIMES

malik

dont ask him... i can give better trades... today i did 2 scalps in silver .Buy at 71280 sell at71900 then Buy at 71500 sell at 72100...

+ 1 trade in crude

earnd 43k... can show u contract notes if u want...

@ PGD

time to become my admirer :D
@ Mr. Pro,

Be my admirer first... Then I may rethink... :rofl:

PGDIMES

Bro i m ur admirer... i admire the way u handle fruits and flowers :p... I want tips from you :D
& I admire the way u launder ( u know what) ... :D Free tip service not available now... :rofl: