{My Trading diary}

VaibhavPRO

Following is the Nifty weekly chart.Weekly senkou cloud acted as good support for nifty.Consecutive weekly closes in the cloud would have shown a bit of bearishness but this week price has moved sharply out of the senkou cloud( 1 day still left though).. which is a good bullish sign

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Following is the hourly chart of nifty.. The buy was given on 28th feb(tenken crossed kijun from below).. But the signal was very weak as price action was happening below the cloud... Ideal long entry should have been after confirmation at the break of the cloud(marked in circles).. Have missed the bus.. But will consider going long tom.. Any retracement near top of the hourly cloud will be a definite buy for me..

VaibhavPRO

Today's Profit = 452
TOTAL CAPITAL NOW = 1,01,679

Not able to find any high probability setup to trade in Nifty Today.

This is the hourly nifty chart. Hourly Kijun is at 5494. I will look to go long around this level on monday if market corrects. Also the 4 hour Tenken is at 5490. Thus it is a good support.

On daily Nifty chart a fresh buy signal has been given(crossover of Tenken and kijun).. Both the daily Tenken and kijun are at 5445 which will be my stoploss. Lets see what Monday has in store for us. I wish market retraces to hourly tenken(5494) and then continues its journey north to daily senkou cloud...

VaibhavPRO

Following is the daily chart showing the crossover.. Nifty was in over sold zone and then price crossed the Kijun decisively. Now the next resistance will come at the bottom of the senkou cloud. So expecting some more bullishness in coming week.

Vaibhav

VaibhavPRO

Got a very good setup to trade Nifty today.Today Went long at daily kijun value( 5444.8 minifty). Expected it to act as support. S/l was Hourly senkou cloud top. Exited at day end on 5480.35
Did only 1 elh5 trade in TM today.

Total profit today - 907

TOTAL CAPITAL = 1,02,586

Last edited:

VaibhavPRO

Today had some work after 12.. Ended up doing a very bad short trade and had to exit in loss at 12.. I will have to control my urge to always be in the market.. One more problem is when i have a decent day i end up trading rashly next day... Before any nifty trade i will plan it well(proper entry/exit/tf)... One way to keep my discipline is that i will write down my trades here before any entry.. I feel writing trade plan here helps me to stik to my plan and not do any undisciplined trade.

Todays loss - 704

TOTAL CAPITAL = Rs. 1,01,880

VAIBHAV

VaibhavPRO

Also i am having difficulty trading with small positions/exposures..For whole of my trading career i traded NF and now i trade Minifty. Elh5 also i do with very conservative quantity.. After a successful trade there is always frustration(i drool over the fact on what i could have earned) but after days like today i am thrown back to the ground :D..

To tackle this i have challenged myself to earn 25% return on this 1 lakh... If this target is achieved then only i will consider my self ready to trade with bigger exposures..

Also i have been thinking of investing some of my 1 lakh for longer term (3-4 months) as it is waste for me at the moment. I require only 20-25k cash to carry out my trades, moreover Shares can also be used for margin..But i feel time is not right to invest as some blood bath may still be left..Will think about it...

VAIBHAV

msa5678

Also i am having difficulty trading with small positions/exposures..For whole of my trading career i traded NF and now i trade Minifty. Elh5 also i do with very conservative quantity.. After a successful trade there is always frustration(i drool over the fact on what i could have earned) but after days like today i am thrown back to the ground :D..

To tackle this i have challenged myself to earn 25% return on this 1 lakh... If this target is achieved then only i will consider my self ready to trade with bigger exposures..

Also i have been thinking of investing some of my 1 lakh for longer term (3-4 months) as it is waste for me at the moment. I require only 20-25k cash to carry out my trades, moreover Shares can also be used for margin..But i feel time is not right to invest as some blood bath may still be left..Will think about it...

VAIBHAV

Hi Vaibhav,

I too am in a similar position like yours, Have money but am afraid of losing my capital. But I have learned over a long period of time that we should exit after acheiving our targets and also immediately after hitting stop losses. Emotion has to be completely removed, when we are trading. Select a system and stick to it and build profits consistently.

VaibhavPRO

Two bad days for me... Yesterday got whipsawed by market many times.. Traded without any system got over confident with my price action trading.. after loss in one trade wanted revenge with the market and ended up with bad trades..

Total Capital = 99,915

I have decided to review my trading and write down my weaknesses and will then work on improving them... More than the system it is the mental discipline etc which i lacked these 2 days coz of some personal issues.

Same here bro. Though yesterday was not in loss for me, but today was a big one. Ended up giving all my profits this month to todays loss. Infact in this short time of my trading career I ve ended close to 75 % days in profit. Still I m barely breaking even. The loss days are eating up all my profits. :annoyed: