My Views, My Trades - My Posts

It's TraderNiftybull ... you have not mentioned anything about TraderCrudebull ... :D:D
ha ha
Actually, though I have MCX account for last quite sometime, but as I feel comfortable in trading options only, I didnt try trading in Crude futures. Last month a friend of mine send me a Crude chart for my suggestion, and then, I saw that there was a good upside in Crude chart. So I tried my hand in Crude and its history now, :D

But whats the guarantee or logic that it will go up from 4720..
.. usually one would wait for a lower price and the price was coming down from 4730 level.. so one could possibly wait for 4700 - 4710 level too. :)

View attachment 25166
yes, there was no guarantee, and no trade has a guarantee, that it will move in your direction. But still we take trade on the basis os certain assumptions.
yes, very much possible that price may fell more to further lower levels, thats why I didnt buy all the lots in one go. And the chart was indicating for an up move, thats why I entered into the trade and it moved quite good, but my greed always comes in between me and my profit. Secondly I have some lots carried from previous day, bought at quite a low price (in comparison of days price), so I have a risk taken capacity.

Today, not a bad day lol lol
Carried some from previous day (that gave a good profit) and also carried some for next day.

MCX 7.5.18.png

from a friend
----------------
MCX shall be launching Crude Oil Options contract with Crude Oil (100 Barrels) futures as underlying. Accordingly Crude Oil Option contracts of 15 June 2018 and 17Jul2018
respectively will be available for trading with effect from Tue 2018/5/15

Yes
Using Finvasia for MCX trades and FnO also

Using any other broker (except Wisdom, trading FnO there), means paying hefty brokerage. And Z is a very big no no for me. Cheated me 6k in the name of NSE penalty.