My Views, My Trades - My Posts

Yes
Using Finvasia for MCX trades and FnO also

Using any other broker (except Wisdom, trading FnO there), means paying hefty brokerage. And Z is a very big no no for me. Cheated me 6k in the name of NSE penalty.
What's that ?? What kind of penalty ?? When did this happen ?? Did they provide you with a bill for the same ?

What's that ?? What kind of penalty ?? When did this happen ?? Did they provide you with a bill for the same ?
It was some years back, they charged some 6k+ in the name of NSE penalty, when I shot emails, they replied jalebi type, gol gol replies and since then I stopped trading with them. IMO, this is a way of earning money from new/inexperienced clients. I was both new and inexperienced at that very time.
Dont remember whether they provide a bill or not. Its some 3/6 years old incident.

From your posts it appears u never lose...

Getting always multibaggers....

Great going....pls share your thought on the process behind the trades...
ha ha ha

na bhai na
In trading, there is no room for "I never loose"
I loose most of the time, but these multibaggers, save me and fill my bank account to trade further. :D
Thought process, read a chart well, chart says everything, only we do not know how to read it. And this applies to me as well, thats why I loose, as well.