nac Calling JOBBERS/SCALPERS

I am too trying to get a grip on how to play very small stocks..say less than Rs. 20 - 30 ..(only possible in RKGlobal)....but its proving too difficult :confused: as they are very unpredictable and you have to wait wait wait to fill your order....but if any one can have command over this...returns are too good..:p

ranger123

Nac Sir, I feel that you should follow what TNSN2345 has written in this thread. Bcoz, I have seen that you feel comfort when you has followed his advise. I am following his words and have started doing well. Maybe you should do it the same. I fill that such people only are expert who keep on learning from other peoples mistake and do not talk much about there own mistake. We should also have such qualities if we have to be success in this line.

Thank you and best luck

ranger123

May be it's not the strategy. It's my attitude towards the strategy. I should find a strategy which suits my attitude or I should work on how to practice and adapt a new attitude.
I agree with you fully that it is the attitude which will makes all the difference. But to develop or change to new attitude will take a long time. But I also think that there can be some startegy which will suite each person. So, for your kind of attitude there will be some startegy, which you will have to search. I think finding a strategy matching our attitude is more easy than changing our attitude. Bcoz changing attitude is not only long time requirement but also it will create mismatch in your personality leading to mental confilcts.

Thank you

nac

I agree with you fully that it is the attitude which will makes all the difference. But to develop or change to new attitude will take a long time. But I also think that there can be some startegy which will suite each person. So, for your kind of attitude there will be some startegy, which you will have to search. I think finding a strategy matching our attitude is more easy than changing our attitude. Bcoz changing attitude is not only long time requirement but also it will create mismatch in your personality leading to mental confilcts.
Now I am realizing learning is much easier than unlearning the learned one.

Dear nac,

When you had started this thread with similar posts of loss and pain, we all had wished you more luck, I am sorry my luck didn't work out for you.

I am sure in these few months you may have read a tons of material,

Last edited:
I fully agree with you Nac, these are very common mistakes everyone makes in jobbing carrier. I has also done same mistakes so many times in my life which drive to me losing all my capital 2 times. But not now, after I has loaded my account again after earning and savings in last few months, I has been good at jobbing, in last 5 months of reloading my trading account for the 3rd time, I has managed to recover half of my earlier loss. Hope you too would recover your losses very soon. One of the ways I has changed this time is I am not using any leverage which has helped me in holding my position for longer time incase of loss. Once the position recovered after sometime, I would sell it at lesser loss and lukily I also managed to earn handsome profit on such positions which were under loss initially. So, Nac, one thing which has help me is no leveraging. You also can use this and check yourself if it can also help.
This is no jobbing it is Swing trade

I hope Sanjay has been proved wrong. Sanjay, I feel that no one can alway do all thing wrong (you mentioned this) or do all thing right. Trading carrier is mix of both. Only high level of confidence will win the game for us.

So keep confidence high and you will win.

Thanks
nac did not trade for 4 weeks,and now he says he is nearing 100% loss, so after 2 months i'm not off by much.
Also I said he did ALMOST all things wrong. ALWAYS has diffrent meaning. If nac were to be always wrong he will be one of the most sought after guy in the world. In such case what everyone would have to do? Just take opposite position of what he does.

nac

Dear nac,

When you had started this thread with similar posts of loss and pain, we all had wished you more luck, I am sorry my luck didn't work out for you.

I am sure in these few months you may have read a tons of material,
:) Yeah, there are guys like you wishing me good. It's alright, I am the one... Sole responsible for the result. I hope I will survive. Let see...

Last edited: