nac Calling JOBBERS/SCALPERS

ranger123

Friends, on this subject of jobbing carrier, you have to calculate at the end how much money you will make. I am telling you this thing because, many want to take this as carrier, so I want all you rich experienced people in this field for many years to throw light on the following quarries:

1. In a single day how much time can you work continusly i means how many hours
2. How many full trades (buy and sell or sell and buy) can you make in a day
3. How much max profit you can make in a day (Thinking that you have high capitial and there is no problem of upper limit on quantity you can trade) as there is a limit of quantity you can handel for jobbing
4. All days are not same in the market hence many days should be not fitted to your jobbing method. In such days, you may not do or do less jobbing so your earning will reduce. So how much can you earn in one month, taking such days also.

I think this is very important for you to count how much you will earn max in a month because you cannot increase this business for ever as other trading methods (not jobbing trading methods).

Every body kindly share your feeling on the above points so we all can benifit.

Thanks and best luck
Friends and seniors, the above post i sent had not reply, think people may have missed it. I am still want to know the answers. If you seniors (Tnsn Sir, Aaditya Sir, Sanjay Sir) and all others should know answers as per your experience please help. I want to analysis wheather we can do our living doing this carrier alone only. I am very much interested in this carrier and am also spending very much time into it.

Thank you

nac

Friends and seniors, the above post i sent had not reply, think people may have missed it. I am still want to know the answers. If you seniors (Tnsn Sir, Aaditya Sir, Sanjay Sir) and all others should know answers as per your experience please help. I want to analysis wheather we can do our living doing this carrier alone only. I am very much interested in this carrier and am also spending very much time into it.

Thank you
I guess, I ain't earned the right to. I guess, those three are not into jobbing. I remember two jobbers here, anuragmunjal and DDK_CHENNAI. Better PM them and get your questions answered. I don't know how many jobbers are members of TJ. I am sure there would be more than I know/remember.

Thank you
Sorry Ranger, I am not into Jobbing rather Trend Day Trader (and sometimes Range Day Trader (on choppy days). So i suppose my answers won't be relevant to your need.

I hope all of you had a killing day today. Perfect day for day trader, as Saint would like to put it "Day where you ride till the End"

@nac, i hope you have are doing good. I would also like to suggest one technique which worked for me, I realised watching the Unrealised PL had undesirable effects in my trading (you know , right ), So i stopped watching P/L, rather focussed on getting the Trade correct, entry should be goood, and most importantly EXIT should not be driven by P/L (this doesn't mean I don't manage RISK, but that is before a trade starts), once a trade in put in and SL determined, NO LOOKING AT P/L.

have a nice evening.

ranger123

Thank you. Even I am not doing jobbing but holding positions for some more time. Average I holding upto 15 minites. So I also not doing jobbing only. Sometimes I will exit in 2 - 3 mimite also.

What I want to know that how much can one person earn in one month doing what I am or you are doing in the day trading. Because also I do not leverage at all now. So I am very much interested to know the answers. Specailly with out leverage. Once I am perfect in my style and method of risk and other things I can use leveraging but definitlely not now.

So Nac sir, as you are now into this carrier full time, what did you think or plan will be your monthly earning (profit less loss). Because this is very important thing to understand before getting into this carrier full time.

Thank you.

Thank you. Even I am not doing jobbing but holding positions for some more time. Average I holding upto 15 minites. So I also not doing jobbing only. Sometimes I will exit in 2 - 3 mimite also.

What I want to know that how much can one person earn in one month doing what I am or you are doing in the day trading. Because also I do not leverage at all now. So I am very much interested to know the answers. Specailly with out leverage. Once I am perfect in my style and method of risk and other things I can use leveraging but definitlely not now.

So sir, as you are now into this carrier full time, what did you think or plan will be your monthly earning (profit less loss). Because this is very important thing to understand before getting into this carrier full time.

Thank you.
Good to know that you are able to manage different Trading Styles.

How much one can earn is directly proportional to Knowledge he has gained, Screen Time he has acquired, Discipline He has managed and Passion he has for Trading.

I am sure you would say, everyone says such philosophy but no one answers is clearly. But before i answer my daily/monthly income, I have one important question,
will my earning daily/monthly, going to affect your TRADING ? if yes, i am more than happy to answer to you.

I trade my own money + manage friends money. (kind of hedge fund :))
I leverage 1:10 for day trading, and 1:2 for positional trades. it is not good to tell you daily return (as for day trading it varies from one extreme to other), but on monthly basis it's good enough for me to survive and good enough to allure friends to give money to me instead of any MF , ULIP or FD(i don't know why i am hesitating in giving the number). I am into full time trading + full time job (now don't ask me how :confused: ), but soon planning to leave the job.

I know people who have made millions, so as far as your fear goes, let me re-assure you "SKY is THE LIMIT". But focussing too much on money in initial days can be deadly. If you can manage b/e in initial few months i am sure you will have a great laugh in the end. I dont' say one must make mistakes and/or loss in the initial days, but then there are learnings which comes only after burnings (don't kill me for rhyming it :)), and sure it is good to lose when accout is small and desire to change is more.

Remember to LEARN before you can EARN.

P.S: You can make trading a full time job but don't hurry into it, if Great Traders like Saint waited few years even after turning so successful, then why should you and me.

ranger123

I hope all of you had a killing day today. Perfect day for day trader, as Saint would like to put it "Day where you ride till the End"

I could just make 6 trades today which is very less to my daily average. The last trade of today I entered at 12:00 and exit at 2:30. Holding for 2 and half hour. It was boring much but I am ok if I make money in the end. A very good day today.

So you see sir, I chagne my holding from few minites to long period also if I am confirmed about the direction and size of direction. Hence I am a mix kind of a trader. I do not know if my style is right or wrong and if I should be only one style of trader and master it or continue with my present styling.

Thank you.

ranger123

Good to know that you are able to manage different Trading Styles.

How much one can earn is directly proportional to Knowledge he has gained, Screen Time he has acquired, Discipline He has managed and Passion he has for Trading.

I am sure you would say, everyone says such philosophy but no one answers is clearly. But before i answer my daily/monthly income, I have one important question,
will my earning daily/monthly, going to affect your TRADING ? if yes, i am more than happy to answer to you.

I trade my own money + manage friends money. (kind of hedge fund :))
I leverage 1:10 for day trading, and 1:2 for positional trades. it is not good to tell you daily return (as for day trading it varies from one extreme to other), but on monthly basis it's good enough for me to survive and good enough to allure friends to give money to me instead of any MF , ULIP or FD(i don't know why i am hesitating in giving the number). I am into full time trading + full time job (now don't ask me how :confused: ), but soon planning to leave the job.

I know people who have made millions, so as far as your fear goes, let me re-assure you "SKY is THE LIMIT". But focussing too much on money in initial days can be deadly. If you can manage b/e in initial few months i am sure you will have a great laugh in the end. I dont' say one must make mistakes and/or loss in the initial days, but then there are learnings which comes only after burnings (don't kill me for rhyming it :)), and sure it is good to lose when accout is small and desire to change is more.

Remember to LEARN before you can EARN.

P.S: You can make trading a full time job but don't hurry into it, if Great Traders like Saint waited few years even after turning so successful, then why should you and me.
Thank you sir once again for your guidance. Along with trading knowladge I will also learn good presentaion skills from you. Thank you for your expression very nicely to me. I am not surprise that your freind trust you not only because of your trading skill and also for very nice presentation and expressions.

Thank you

Thank you sir once again for your guidance. Along with trading knowladge I will also learn good presentaion skills from you. Thank you for your expression very nicely to me. I am not surprise that your freind trust you not only because of your trading skill and also for very nice presentation and expressions.

Thank you
Are you buttering me ? he he he ... Hey i am yet to be Knighted so till then just aadi.. okay.

@all

Since many of you asked for the books, i have uploaded them at the below link:
http://sites.google.com/site/phsknmbooks/home/books

If you have demand for any specific book, let me know. will upload them too.

P.S : These books have been collected from internet, I do not own copy right and i have no knowledge about their copyright availability. If you always Buy genuine products and always use copyrighted materials then please do your own research on these books before downloading it from here.

nac

So Nac sir, as you are now into this carrier full time, what did you think or plan will be your monthly earning (profit less loss). Because this is very important thing to understand before getting into this carrier full time.
I thought that I could make a better living with this... But now????? It's all in the game. :)

Last edited: