nac Calling JOBBERS/SCALPERS

anuragmunjal

One can autotrade using custom software or some software like amibroker.[/QUOTE]

hi

even I have autotraded with custom software designed by financial technologies in mcx currency mkt. It has features where u can decide to buy or sell at a partiicular time. u can also pre design ur tgt. price and ur sl level. but the disicion of when to buy or sell rests solely with the trader. in that sense it is not algo trading but discritionary trading, the only difference being that instead of punching five - six keys , u r just punching one key. if interactive brokers or some other broker is offering sumthing different do let me know.

regards

Anurag

In algo trading no human intervention for trading, orders auto genarated , executed or Cancelled depending on logic and AI of the software. As long as the software is active no need for human intervention. one is needed just to open or close the application.
also i think ft software on mcx is proprietary, nothing customisable about it.

Last edited:
hi,
can u please provide some more info. jobbing in commodities market.
which commodities are best for jobbing? wat timings are suitable?
any particular strategies that u follow?
I have 2 ac 1 with rkg and ventura1. both are good.
rkg 9/- lot and ventura1 im in prepaid plan.
I trade between 6-9.30 pm b coz of my work. suitable time is when there is greater flucatation. my stratergy. i see the graph when it is in uptrend i buy and sell and vice versa. if i make three consecutive loss i ll stop trading. i ll just watch the rest. I ll aim for Rs 47 profit (excluding brokerage and other charges) per trade.

I have 2 ac 1 with rkg and ventura1. both are good.
rkg 9/- lot and ventura1 im in prepaid plan.
I trade between 6-9.30 pm b coz of my work. suitable time is when there is greater flucatation. my stratergy. i see the graph when it is in uptrend i buy and sell and vice versa. if i make three consecutive loss i ll stop trading. i ll just watch the rest. I ll aim for Rs 47 profit (excluding brokerage and other charges) per trade.
wich commodities do u think r good for jobbing?
where can i find charts for commodities?
i did nt understand by Rs.45 profit?

ranger123

Cooldudh and Jeffrulz, you people are into fulltime jobbing seems like that so. I want to know does you see charting for trading decisions or what is your method for jobing. Because for jobbing you will exit very shortly so there is no much time to see the chart and take decision, type your order. As this feild require speed in typing how you put your order and mofidy the ordors so much quick. Kindly advice for my knowledage.

Thank you

Cooldudh and Jeffrulz, you people are into fulltime jobbing seems like that so. I want to know does you see charting for trading decisions or what is your method for jobing. Because for jobbing you will exit very shortly so there is no much time to see the chart and take decision, type your order. As this feild require speed in typing how you put your order and mofidy the ordors so much quick. Kindly advice for my knowledage.

Thank you
im not into full time jobbing. i just started jobbing few weeks back. i wont see charts often. im a dealer speed and accuracy is the key practice u ll get.

ranger123

Also friends, I have hear that there is software which can place your orders at one key pressing only. Is it true thing?

I should be interested in some software in the share market (not in commodite markets) where I should press only one key to buy and my planned quantiy of my share is sent to the market on IOC basic so I do not have to modfy my orders. In the same way I sell by pressing only one key. For ex. I trading in Reliance Indu shares only so, I select my quantity for trading day as 20 shares, I save my quantity of 20 share in this software, so when I press one key I send 20 buy order on IOC basic at the best selling price at the time. In the same ways for the coverup orders.

Pls guide me if you have come through such software, and if it is free of cost or with money also. I can fast my speed of trading with such helping software pls.

Thank you

Also friends, I have hear that there is software which can place your orders at one key pressing only. Is it true thing?

I should be interested in some software in the share market (not in commodite markets) where I should press only one key to buy and my planned quantiy of my share is sent to the market on IOC basic so I do not have to modfy my orders. In the same way I sell by pressing only one key. For ex. I trading in Reliance Indu shares only so, I select my quantity for trading day as 20 shares, I save my quantity of 20 share in this software, so when I press one key I send 20 buy order on IOC basic at the best selling price at the time. In the same ways for the coverup orders.

Pls guide me if you have come through such software, and if it is free of cost or with money also. I can fast my speed of trading with such helping software pls.

Thank you
Dear ranger123,

I have heard of such plugins for Trading platforms but most of them US based.
If anyone knows such a thing please let me know, i would love it.

But there are several softwares in which you can make macros, which will execute the manual steps (like hitting keyboard, clicking mouse),

There is a very nice software for this Auto Hotkey (http://www.autohotkey.com/) , I have successfully used this (it has nice programming features thus giving endless power to control your system automatically) for several tasks but not executing trades till now.

okay on your request this weekend i will write a script on this to fire orders in ODIN. If it is successful i will post the same by monday.