nac Calling JOBBERS/SCALPERS

Cooldudh and Jeffrulz, you people are into fulltime jobbing seems like that so. I want to know does you see charting for trading decisions or what is your method for jobing. Because for jobbing you will exit very shortly so there is no much time to see the chart and take decision, type your order. As this feild require speed in typing how you put your order and mofidy the ordors so much quick. Kindly advice for my knowledage.

Thank you
i m nt a full time jobber yet. i want to start jobbing soon. for jobbing charts are nt much of use IMO. experienced jobbers like anuragmunjal dont use charts :)

Dear ranger123,

I have heard of such plugins for Trading platforms but most of them US based.
If anyone knows such a thing please let me know, i would love it.

But there are several softwares in which you can make macros, which will execute the manual steps (like hitting keyboard, clicking mouse),

There is a very nice software for this Auto Hotkey (http://www.autohotkey.com/) , I have successfully used this (it has nice programming features thus giving endless power to control your system automatically) for several tasks but not executing trades till now.

okay on your request this weekend i will write a script on this to fire orders in ODIN. If it is successful i will post the same by monday.
IB(Interactive Brokers) provide API for building custom apps for their trading platform. one can use AI,TA or whatever one wishes for.

ranger123

IB(Interactive Brokers) provide API for building custom apps for their trading platform. one can use AI,TA or whatever one wishes for.
You think to be good back ground in trading and software. But I do not understand your words like IB (Interactive Brokers), API and AI. (I think TA is Techincal Analisis). If you can be more easy in presentation member like me can beneift very much.

Thank you

You think to be good back ground in trading and software. But I do not understand your words like IB (Interactive Brokers), API and AI. (I think TA is Techincal Analisis). If you can be more easy in presentation member like me can beneift very much.

Thank you
"Interactive Broker" is name of broker, API is application programming interface(term used in programming, used in this case to add your own feature to others software), AI is Artificial Intelligence and TA you got it right.

Also friends, I have hear that there is software which can place your orders at one key pressing only. Is it true thing?

I should be interested in some software in the share market (not in commodite markets) where I should press only one key to buy and my planned quantiy of my share is sent to the market on IOC basic so I do not have to modfy my orders. In the same way I sell by pressing only one key. For ex. I trading in Reliance Indu shares only so, I select my quantity for trading day as 20 shares, I save my quantity of 20 share in this software, so when I press one key I send 20 buy order on IOC basic at the best selling price at the time. In the same ways for the coverup orders.

Pls guide me if you have come through such software, and if it is free of cost or with money also. I can fast my speed of trading with such helping software pls.

Thank you

Hi Ranger

I am using a macro recorder which will place market/limit order by one click. I am doing this by generating a signal from a charting software which will write a text file like
scrip, buy/sell, qty, price

the macro recorder will open the text file and read line by line and place order in ODIN.

since you are using only one scrip and fixed quantity it is very easy. before using this you have to make some changes in your ODIN preferences like removing order confirmation popup, etc.

I may be able to help you if we can chat online. please PM me.

Richo

ranger123

Is this loss of confidence?
Nac will come again in a good from. He learning from his mistake and expeiroene will help him to make new method or style of trading which will suite him. I think every one of us trader fellows must has gone thorough such time in our life. Nac is also learn from this time. He will come back with better planing and method. But not with anger to win back the market. As tnsn sir say time will cure everything, nac will take some time to forgat the past.

Thank you and best luck

tnsn2345

Wanted to ask/say that a long time ago, since I presume the "proprietary trading job" which you did wasn't a jobbing and you were good at that (if not great), but then i stopped myself saying, who am i to tell you "what to trade", at best i can share some of my learnings which has come at best from the school of hard knocks.

Please accept my humble apologies if one of those slaps were from me. I never intended that, it's just that people come to market, loose some money and ego, get heartbroken and quit trading for their life, maybe they were just around the corner on their U turn. This is the hardest thing and I want to stop everyone possible from quitting (this sometimes necessitates few slaps but it is to show them the road ahead)

Apologies again.

It is not funny, it is never funny to see another trade dying. At best it is intolerable. Everyone (i mean everyone) who is successful today (not only trading but every field) has gone thru' such phases and if they say they haven't then they are either lying or son of amitabh bachchan. Will it give you any consolation if I say even Saint has gone few months ending in RED.

Nac, I hope following video gives you the much needed motivation (it is one of my personal favorite videos on motivation)

Dear Aaditya, you may seriously think of alternative profession as a Motivational Guru and...

Nac will come again in a good from. He learning from his mistake and expeiroene will help him to make new method or style of trading which will suite him. I think every one of us trader fellows must has gone thorough such time in our life. Nac is also learn from this time. He will come back with better planing and method. But not with anger to win back the market. As tnsn sir say time will cure everything, nac will take some time to forgat the past.

Thank you and best luck
...Ranger can assist you too.

A lot of people just need this.

Learning to consistently trade profitably can always happen sooner or later but treading through the tough times in between makes it later or in most cases... never.

Good work here guys.

Regards,