• how many members follow this thread?

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • how many members satisfied ?

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, anup,
Do you traded? If please tell me. I shall satisfied at least one who is real follower. When my calls went opposite direction , I felt m so many peoples are trading over my calls. Now, when the question comes, it reveals hardly anyone to trade.
Thanks,

aimer

Hi, anup,
Do you traded? If please tell me. I shall satisfied at least one who is real follower. When my calls went opposite direction , I felt m so many peoples are trading over my calls. Now, when the question comes, it reveals hardly anyone to trade.
Thanks,
Dont worry BKB, there are many who are following silently but not coming to the front...to be honest even I keep refreshing ur page to see whether any new call is provided or not...so dont worry, go on giving ur calls and in no time u would see many of us following u...
Even I have thought to start taking ur call from next time...Its all abt earning from the market and we are here to earn so keep the good work and thanks for the posts...

aimer

Hi, anup,
Thanks,
There are more then 5000 views in just 12 pages :D

anup

Hi, anup,
Thanks,
Sorry Bani ji,

I was not able to take the trade as i was busy with office work.. Will be looking at the thread closely..All the best

anup

Dear BKB ,
Yday am off so today saw your calls ...so ust entered and then saw your replay so exited in BE ....after in that fall I unable ot enter @ 5766 ..so not traded ..but I wished to start from today ....
IMO anup bhai allready started ....:)
Vijay Sir,

Lot of work at office so was not able to trade...

Its good to see u r encouraging words to everyone in TJ.. I really appreciate it

Hi, anup,
Thanks,
Keep up the good work, brother. It doesn't matter whether the people trade your calls or not, or whether they acknowledge it or not. We have others here - most prominently Sudoku1 - whose posts about the trend direction are often at odds with the other members' perception, but who have over time become highly respected. Also, such members are so firm in their conviction that the others' adverse comments are irrelevant to them.

Once again, good call :thumb:

VJAY

Vijay Sir,

Lot of work at office so was not able to trade...

Its good to see u r encouraging words to everyone in TJ.. I really appreciate it
Anup bhai...Please no sir please...

Status
Not open for further replies.