• how many members follow this thread?

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • how many members satisfied ?

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

SL NF 5896, hit. at 11.10.......Tgt NF...5852 hit at 11.45......

Is Trade still active...??:confused:
Dear Hari,
He not put s/l for trades...some are asked to some kind s/l he told 5896 as s/l ...but for trading options one must wait for abv that range for some move...as its clearly rejected after B/O....:) ..for options IMO only we can put this type of s/l means exit if price sustain abv /blw any given range....

anup0212

hi BKB sir, your call rocked again...with bumper premium points of 60+....i am sure people not only take bottle when they are said but also when happy...hope you will now have good reason to cheer up on comment of batalon...next time i will play on your call..this time i was obeserving....

SL NF 5896, hit. at 11.10.......Tgt NF...5852 hit at 11.45......

Is Trade still active...??:confused:
I clearly mentioned that my calls are without stoploss.so you can add more puts when nf returned from high and broken 5896. This is just observation if you watch my thread closely.Now,The question of activness of call, it is automatically closed when nf comes to 5852.
You are requested to go through my entire post, everything will be cleared.
Thanks.

I am thankful to Mr. Healthraj for visiting my thread. I am a keen follower of his all threads.Being a thread starter of same group I never mind to appreciate a man whose tiredless /noninterest effort for others astonished me a lot. It's my suggestion to all of my thread followers to visit his thread which gives you a lot to learn.
I can't understand why this thread downed from 5stars to 3 stars. I have given good calls so far Can anyone suggest me the way to regain it's top.
Thanks.

healthraj

How much margin required to carry this trade till end? (in case without stoploss)

Regards

Srri
If you are asking about NIFTY Futures it should be around Rs 30000 per lot.
You can calculate it yourself the next time. NSE provides around 10% (do not remember exactly) margin for NIFTY and around 12% for the Stocks.

So If NIFTY is trading around say 6000.
Lot size = 50.
Traded value = 3L
Margin required = 10% of 3L. = Rs 30K
For Intraday the brokers provide more margin. So do not confuse that margin with the Positional Margin

healthraj

I am thankful to Mr. Healthraj for visiting my thread. I am a keen follower of his all threads.Being a thread starter of same group I never mind to appreciate a man whose tiredless /noninterest effort for others astonished me a lot. It's my suggestion to all of my thread followers to visit his thread which gives you a lot to learn.
I can't understand why this thread downed from 5stars to 3 stars. I have given good calls so far Can anyone suggest me the way to regain it's top.
Thanks.
Thanks BKB for your kind words.

I have rated your thread 5 Stars.
Keep providing good calls so that people can rate your thread as a 5 Star

All the best for your naked calls.

Last edited:

VJAY

Thanks.
Dear BKB,
Are you using OI data for your strategy? yes raj doing great in his thread ...really helpfull to understand OI things ...

anup0212

Now nf is 5753, don't worry, add more puts on rise it will come to 5709. If not today carry on trade, don't book your trade in loss.
I can't follow. Please. Do accordingly.
BKB sir, what is the downside of Nifty you are looking at ?

Status
Not open for further replies.